The Bad, the Ugly and the Truly Horrid
1. Coaching: Team looked Herm-like. Unprepared, confused, flat. Thats on Rex. Pettine got abused yesterday. No asnwer at all for the hurry up. And Sch*ty? Lets give him a paragraph all for himself later.
2. Folk: WTF man!!!! Its a damn extra point!!!!! Two weeks in a row with great opening drives and no points???? You have ONE job...hit the chip shot dammit!
3. Safety Play: yes, I know Gronk and Hernandez are tough to cover but COME ON!!!! Our safteies loo like they are running in cement when they try and cover anyone who runs faster then a 4.7!!!!
1. Pass rush: I'd like to make a comment abuot our pass rush but considering I didnt see one all night...well, I'll just leave it at that.
2. Secondary breakdowns: How many times were we caught out of coverage? They made F-ING OCHOSTINKO lok like a damn pro bowler! Allowinf 15 yard gains on quick screens to WRs??? Players wide open all over the field???? WTF!!!???
3. The Pass Pro: Terrible...no other owrds to describe it. The Pats were sending 3 guys and getting through. When dd Andre carter morph into Vern Gholston...whoops, I mean Bruce Smith (I still get them confused!!). Sanchez was on his ass or running for his life allnight against the WORST D IN FOOTBALL!!!!!! (Andlest you all thik I am blaming the OL for Sanchez's play...patience, patience).
4. Mulligan: Uh Bit...sorry, but despite you apparantly high IQ and success on standardized testnig, you're totally wrong. Mulligan IS a SIGNIFICANT downgrade from Hartsock. The ONLY reason he may still be on the team for Denver is the short week. But this guy is not only a waste of a roster spot...he's endangering the lives of thiose he is "blocking" for!!!!
The Truly Horrid:
1. Sch*tty: Well, apparantly the aliens who abducted him last week got just as sick of him as we have and sent him back. hat was some of the worst playcalling I have seen from him yet! Lets see...what the best way to stop Tom Brady? how about keep him on the sidelines? How do we do that? RUN THE BALL! Did we run the ball? DAMN well in the first half...yet we stopped runing the ball even when only down 4?? BRILLIANT!!!! And those 3 traight passes to begin the 3rd??? BRILLIANT!!! And those low % go for the EZ pass plays from the 20 when we were down 14 and a FG meant nothing??? BRILLIANT!!! Greene is averaging 5+ a carrry and we abandon the rununing game with the game still close. Not to mention Sch*tty, TAKE NOTICE!!! Do you see a lot of shifts and fancy movement from the Pats? Do they take the clock down to :01 on evry dman play??? Do they actually play an up tempo offense???? Yes, they do! And it even works!!!! Sch*tty...you SUCK!!!!!
2. Sanchez: OK, lets put the cards on the table. The pas pro was lousy and the paly calling worse. But Sanchez was awful last night. I mena first off can we get through a game without a pick 6 or fumble retunred for a td??? But not just that, the kid has GREAT feet, a quick release, a very good arm...yet he contiues to make CONFOUNDING throws!! That tells me its all between the ears with him and that scares the crap out of me. He needs a QB guru brought in here PRONTO like the jets did with Walton and Todd. because basically what we have here is Richard Todd with more talent. The kid simply doesnt have the football IQ (on the field at least) to do this on his own. Sch*tty is NOT the guy to help and cavanaugh is nothing more then a Rex butt buddy. IF (and its abig if) Sanchez is going to take the next step, he needs help...lots of it, and fast befopre its too late. I still beieve in my heart that we can win with Sanchez (mainly because we have) BUT I have no faith that we can EVER count on him to carry us and to take the next step the QB has GOT to do that from time to time. OH and mark...that TO was an embarassment and furthers the idea that you lack it between the ears.
3. Late 1st half/2nd half D: The drive at the end of the first half was a disgarce and happens far too often. The drive after we cut it to 23-16 was an even BIGGER disgrace. You can't be a great D and lay down at key moments. Not to mntion the "we cant stop anyone on 3rd and long" rearig its ugly head again and also making Danny Woodhead look like Walter F-ing Payton!!!!!
Overalll I feel worse aout this game then the 45-3 massacre last year. At home, a chance to have a shot at the 1 seed with balt losing, prime time game....and they totally sh*t the bed. Top to bottom. Coaching, O, D, ST...eveyone. And REx had that "Kotite look" during the press conf. As if he knows its slipping away.
As I said, same sh*t, new year and SOJ until further notice. Just sickening!!!!!!!!!!!!!