Thread: Troy Aikman makes me sick

Head Coach Material

Troy Aikman makes me sick

This guy and the diminutive Joe Buck were competing to see which one could bellow louder in the mic during the NFCCG. Troy Boy,...ya know that guy who sent Nancy Kerrigan a dozen roses after Tonya Harding had her knees smacked,...I guess expecting he had to have some of that stuff that can't run away or something.

Last Wednesday Troy Boy waded in the muddy waters of racism,...such a shallow mfer he is. Is Cam Newton black? Is the forehead white? Does Troy Boy hold a grudge against the forehead?,...you damp right he does. Troy Acheman holds grudges worse than Howard Cosell did along with several current West Coast sports medium figures,...like what we're seeing now, LA media vs St. Louis media stuff. Troy Acheman will always and forever until his last breath despise the Atlanta Falcons,...maybe taking that hate to his grave.

But Cam, Cam, Cam said this,..."I'm an African-American quarterback that may SCARE a lot of people because they haven't seen nothing that they can compare me to." what? You idiot,...Daunte Culpepper, Donovan McNabb, Randall Cunningham,...Mike VICK!!!! We can expect stuff like that coming out of a prima donna's mouth but Troy Boy with zero imagination digs deeper into the race thing saying, "The criticism of Newton's so-called antics are mostly issues of race, whether or not those who criticize him want to admit it." ahahhhha,...Aikman had no problem blasting Donovan McNabb during games he called. But then again, Troy despises the Eagles. So,...if you don't like Cam you're a racist? Aikman makes me sick.

hahahaha,...when's the last time the COWBOYS had a starting black QB????? Oh yeah, it was that thug from the UGA now turned Holy Roller, Quincy Carter.

I dunno but in my experience living in a family with multiple races, religions,...when someone like Cam says what he said?,...he's the racist. When someone says what Troy Boy said?,...Troy Aikman may not be a racist, cause he's so gd stupid it may seem smart to use race in an useless article in the attempt to appear progressive and intelligent,...such a poor attempt at being the latter.

Man,...if you love the NFL and you're a white person? How the HELL can you be racist?

In 2001 when the Falcons drafted Mike Vick, I was his defender for 5 years. People would post something like, he's a ****** and I was like dam people. I started questioning Vick's play in 2006 then it all came down with the dog fighting. Acheman must not recall the vitriol directed at Vick when he was a Falcon, ESPECIALLY PANTHERS FANS! So are they RACISTS TOO?

Cam Newton could've went the honorable route but the little boy has to mention his race. He has that right, so,...but Troy boy,...a great HOF QB which proves HOFamers and NFL MVPs can be the largest idiots in the whole wide Wurl. Just occurred,...Troy boy and Cam Boy are very much alike,...highly egotistical, two little titty babies, coddled by they mommy all they lives. Add being paid to play college football, gratuities, under the table envelopes filled with booster's cash,...oh well. Little spoiled babies.

What is it with people who dwell upon skin color? Makes me wanna curse profusely. Gosh dayam ya'll,...people are people. And pappy always said ya gotta be who you are regardless. You had no choice when yo momma dropped you boy. When will skin color mean nothing anymore when people like Cam and Acheman keep bringing it up? I know,...it'll never end in a good way Cammy. I don't recall Russell Wilson talking like dat.

Troy boy was one of the greatest and Cam will be barring injury and how he handles aging,...like he won't be able to use his legs forever. Vick lernt dat, so did Cunningham. Oh, btw,...did ya'll know Cam Newton is an African-American? Thanks to Cammy reminding everyone,...

You want to get sicker then Aikman was one of the first QB to be "outed," proclaimed to be Gay by someone else. I think Craig Morton, another Dallas QB until Staubach took over, was also rumored to be Gay. Dallas had always been a questionable entity I.M.O. -- a good team with many championships that the Dolphins beat most times. Except for last game that tied the series.

It was a huge disappointment that effectively ended our season and lead to Campbell firing Laser. The Bengals ended up hiring Coil back and Laser too, though demoted to QB coach again. Not a bad outcome for anybody concerned. Meanwhile Yule have to contend with Dan Campbell as Peyton Place's Assistant. Wannstedt was given a similar position by Jimmy Johnson before he bailed.

Head Coach Material
    ahhhh,...Wannstedt,...forgot about him, now every Cowboy figure looks gay to me now, Romo's prolly bi. just joking! You might be the second person I've ever seen spell Wanny's name correct.

Obviously you are aware there's a "club" kind of thing with NFL QBs. Some of them play golf in the off season and such stuff. Wish Matt Ryan would play more golf with Payton Manning.

Troy Aikman,...one of the greatest. Now he's the loudest and going to use racial issues? Like Newton is the first black QB to play in a Super Bowl? Listen,...I can unnerstand Newton saying what he said. It's a right granted, one that has responsibility and Newton was within the bounds. But Troy boy, piling on the rabbit bullshit and saying if you don't like Cam you're a racist???

You faggottt you! call some people racist????

Ahem, pardon moi,...lost it there for a sackund as they say round here.

Troy Aikman,...the quiet leader of Jimmah Jawnson's awefense,...he hates Payton Manning. He hates the Broncos,...he hates the Falcons. And through the years it's been pretty gd obvious.

Head Coach Material
    Evereeeeebody is calling Can Mewton a little, crying boy,...evereeebody. Allow me to remind evereeeebody what lil' can said,...,..."I'm an African-American quarterback that may SCARE a lot of people because they haven't seen nothing that they can compare me to."

mmm, mmm, mmmmmm,...people forget the ESPN article suggesting the Panthers were the luckiest 11-0 team. Oh yeah, look it up.

Like catamount posted once and he's right,..."Cam should just shut up." The boy is so,...childish it's almost funny. More like sickening.

Cam was the subject of a segment on theblaze's Pat and Stu Show. And I agree,...what's up with all this racial shit???????????????????? I'm damped sick of it from CAMMY! Screw the little BOY! SCREW TROY AIKMAN!

http://nflfans.com/x/showthread.php?...-makes-me-sick