Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Panthers field a MESS

Head Coach Material

Panthers field a MESS

Has anyone seen the field just before kickoff? The Panthers org resodded the field 6 days ago???? Everyone knows the Hawks defense is a fast unit predicated on being quick to the ball.

Ya'll cheating, but hey,...it's all within the rules so and there is something to say about home field advantage.

Already 7-0 Panthers but the field doesn't matter when Charlotte's O-linemen can hold without worrying about gettin' flagged.

Looks like a Panthers/Patriots Super Bowl!

Edit: The Panthers are on the verge of being a great team for years as long as they respect the game and they opponents.
    Last edited by Penumbra; 01-17-2016 at 05:16 PM. Reason: additional

Not off to a promising start for U-All Pantie haters. If it were me (but it's not) I'd give them credit and to take a Shula term, playing with consistency (only excepting one game in Atlanta.) For all you know, there may be Shula in that team.

Head Coach Material
    Quote Originally Posted by Gundermerikan View Post
    Not off to a promising start for U-All Pantie haters. If it were me (but it's not) I'd give them credit and to take a Shula term, playing with consistency (only excepting one game in Atlanta.) For all you know, there may be Shula in that team.
    whoa now,...maybe someone else are Panty Haters but not me. Harold Richardson's franchise has always bean a favorite team of mine when in the playoffs and their only Super Bowl appearance against the evil empire from Massachusetts. I recall the birth of the Panthers and the rivalry created by Paul Tagliabue in the old NFC West and now the NFC South.

Some years things click for a team just like with turnovers, penalties(perception of the NFL referee officials), so forth. Seen it for many years and is undeniable. What most don't respect about the Panthers is their ability to score early and often,...if you look at their scoring by quarter. Lucky for the Panthers and Cam Newton there is a Shula involved inside the equation.

Head Coach Material
    back to the topic of this thread,...

Seahawks receiver can't make his cut, falling from that awful field.

Each has It's Own

Fans of Seattle Squawk about their D.V.O.A.

While the Pantie Take-Away Ratio was by far their greatest Asset,
    whichever is the better for you

So far in the game (1:07 left 4th Q) its Panties who posses the perfect run/pass balance, an item both the Fin-Siders and Superb Birds have been ranting about all season long. Seattle is purely pass-oriented with a 325 : 78 compared to a 151 : 151 total for your nemesis. Not such a mess, statistically.
    Last edited by Gundermerikan; 01-17-2016 at 08:11 PM.

Head Coach Material

Some things are more important than football,...and that's a pretty fine asset right there man.

Well it had to make do for the moment, I had a lot of trouble finding an image of the NFL Take-away-Give-away Chart that shows the Panties No. 1 so I put up the next-best pic. As the game played out the Take-away proved the more decisive stat. A Give-away is the opposite of the Take, i.e. it's the Takes of their opponents. Panties have 39 T's and 19 G's for a difference of 20.

Seattle had only 23 Takes and 16 Gives, garbage compared to Carolina.

Head Coach Material
    Well like Sean Penn, I'm an experienctial journalist and what that chart proves is the Panthers are more than likely, the most talented team in the league roster wise, roster wide. In my view their defense is the best of the final four. Although the media, mainly Tony Dungee(coach Skeletor), said the Seahawks defense was better and now they're allllll saying the Broncos defense is the only one of the final four that can beat the Tom Bradys. pffffft, the media,...including former coaches and NFL players, is a joke!

Why did the Hawks have a nice comeback?,...simply cause Ron Rivera played a deep 2 and THREE cover zone all to be damned ZONE, loose cover. Result is obvious, was obvious. The Panthers when they go up 30 points like every other team, goes to a deep cover zone defense with few blitzes. damn man even Panthers fans can't see this.

The Cardinals and Panthers are very much alike other than the difference in QBs.

Good thing you didn't say pussies given the picture
    Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.