Thread: Black Cats

Head Coach Material

Black Cats

Well,...we're winding down from the game in Denver and are ready to sit back and watch,...black cats

They say black cats are unlucky but knowing the demographs of cats personally, I can say from experience black cats are the best. Cat psychologists also agree black haired cats are usually the Alpha,...although bowing to only one other. That's what I've seen. Two black cats in my life were pushy, talked and meowed constantly, acted like fools at times, were awesome athletes and would insistently and constantly crave adoration. Wait a minute,...that describes Cammy,...hmmm,...dang if it don't.

Black cats, broken mirrors,...no meat on Friday, oops that's Saints fans. All season the Panthers have been so dominate there's no way a team w/o their starting RB win tonight's game.

Good luck to the Panthers fans I know so well(the rest of yas can go to,...I dunno Wilmington and get blowed away by a hurricane or something). Ya'll deserve this BUT! Those St. Louis Cardinals are a very good overall team. What?

Hey! let's get political! Cause that black cat symbol above is the anarchists black cat from around 90 years ago,...and today?
    Last edited by Penumbra; 01-24-2016 at 10:00 PM.

Head Coach Material
    Meow??? These cats don't play nice,...

This IS the season for the Panthers. Dang,...it'll be Superman VS the forehead.

Head Coach Material
    Quote Originally Posted by Penumbra View Post
    Meow??? These cats don't play nice,...

This IS the season for the Panthers. Dang,...it'll be Superman VS the forehead.
    Oh yeah,...the year of the CAT!

Head Coach Material