• Shoutbox
    Active Users: 0

• Notice: N/A
    NFLfans processing...

Thread: The Sun Will Rise Tomorrow ...

Season Tickets, First Deck

The Sun Will Rise Tomorrow ...

I've been following the Vikings for 47 years. Seen all four Super Bowl losses and many gut wrenching defeats along the way including the 1998 and 2009 NFC championship game defeats. Every one of those losses left me with the same empty feeling I have today, but I always come back next year with the same hope I have every year.

You never want to lose when you have an opportunity to win in the playoffs the way the Vikings lost today because you never know when you will get this opportunity again. There is a lot to be optimistic about though ... young talented players and a solid coaching staff. The Vikings appear to be a team that will in the running for the playoffs for many years to come.

Congratulations to the 2015 Vikings for a great year. Here's looking forward to another successful draft and another successful season in 2016.

It was a successful season in retrospect. Going from 7-9 (third place) to 11-5 and North champions is a feat no matter how it ended. That one playoff win would have done wonders for everyone's optimism and the growth of the team, but that's the way the cookie crumbles I guess. I agree that we seem to be moving in the right direction. We have a good owner, a good GM, a good head coach, and a solid foundation of players. That's more than many teams can say. I like how we are setting up to be a relevant and competitive franchise year after year. On to the offseason.