Thread: The Crips, the bloods and the Panthers

The Crips, the bloods and the Panthers

Even after the way they played in NY, the refs obviously has no control of the players, I saw more taunting and more outright dirty plays than I have ever seen in a football game. This team makes the old Raiders saints compared to the thug play the league and officials allow the panthers to do. Late hits cheap shots and they ran their mouths the entire game.

It was obvious Beasley made cammy look pedestrian even though he was held on almost every play, and canny, or Stupidman got out of his thug element! he is a freak athelete but he is dumb as hell, Rivera made a good call running that college offense so Stupidman can be productive because his dumbass isn't smart enough to run a pro offense.

With the way the refs are calling these so called games seems to decline each year and the players are taking advantage of their fear of flagging unsportsman like conduct which was occurring on every play with the pushing and attempted intimidation. The refs don't have the balls to make these college boys behave like a human being, and God L has been absent ever since the judgement on Brady blew up in his arrogant face.

I have more on this game but life is calling, and sorry to the Panther fans who took offense to this but I was an umpire, and I call em like I see em
    Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Head Coach Material
    We're seeing more and more gang-type stuff just like tonight,...Clemson/OK. As long as college/NFL officials, and I ain't talking about game officials, I be talking bout school and NFLEAUGUE officials who write up rules,...if they don't reign this crap in it'll just get worse.

The one who disappoints me is Ron Rivera,...allowing players to carry baseball bats into a warmup period? Why not allow them to tote AK-47s?

I refrained from lots of stuff wanting to be said about last Sunday's game but see,...that would make me a hater. So in that *light* I do wish to say I HATE and despise Cameron, little baby boy newton. He IS a child in a man's body and oh hell yes I'd say it right to his UGLY ASS face. I hate that mfer. And if that offends panty fans take and stick it straight up yo *** please.

ya want vitriol? bring it on boy

I see gang signs flashed, I saw the animals try and "bully" other players who will jump up into an opposing players face running his mouth. I saw taunt after taunt, not only last Sunday, Pen is so right, and it starts in high school where they get the juice for college. Watching high school football playoffs I saw the very same taunting and unsportsman like conduct the college refs allow, college refs are worse in the allowing of the rule they refuse to enforce.

Had this officiating crews been enforcing the rules all along to EVERY little boy playing high school college and the upgrade to a thug in the NFL.
    I Blame God L he is the one who went after bounty gate, and the animals from Carolina is bringing out bats onto the field, yeah it was the head coach who allowed it, it's as bad as bounty gate then he should have a years suspension just like Payton got in N.O.

Being considered a cold person anyway, given my occupation, if Cammy wah wah gets hurt......and he will because of his pea size brain, I will bust a gut laughing, and pray it is career ending injury!

Cammy is a little boy, and that dormant organ between those funny looking ears of his he will never understand what it is to be a man like Walter Payton.

If any of my grandkids looked up to this idiot, which fortunately they have more class than to look up to a gang member, I would do like my old man did me, I would take a belt and whip their ass
    Last edited by Jett; 01-01-2016 at 01:55 PM.
    Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Head Coach Material

Everyone from Falcons team owner Arthur Blank to star receiver Julio Jones was doing the "dab" dance to mock Newton. O'Brian Schofield did it in front of Panthers defensive end Charles Johnson.

"Charles Johnson came up to me and said, 'Who are you?' and I said to him, 'I'm a Super Bowl champ and a two-time NFC Champ. Who are you?'" said Schofield, formerly with the Seattle Seahawks.

"They took a picture during the game and posted it on social media the first time we played. It was a whole team picture. And Cam was running up and down the sidelines. There wasn't none of that today. We played a football game today. I'm not even a trash talker, but when someone disrespects you and you get payback and then they can't handle it, that's glorious. If they could handle it, it would be cool. I probably wouldn't have even 'dabbed.' But I was 'dabbing' in front of everybody."

Just one last thrust before tomorrow's game with the Saints. Regardless the outcome tomorrow this has been an interesting season. And damn the panties straight to hail.