Thread: Another one bites the dust

Head Coach Material

Another one bites the dust

This might be self serving but it is notable,...yeah it was week one but still,...another het croach has been ditched when losing to the falcons.

Y'all would not believe the het corches the Falcons have destroyed by winning a game. Tom Landry, Mike Martz, Jim Mora, CHUCKIE, but first skeletor,...ahem ya know Tony Dungee,...and more but anyway if ya cannot win a Super Bowl at least it be nice to be a curse to other teams,...hmmmm,...who lost to the Falcons recently?

Chip on His Shoulder Kelly!

Head Coach Material
    ya'll think I'm joking about this, well,...another one will bite the dust by resigning as head coach. His name will be remembered as another guy fallen by those lowly Falcons in week#2, 2015. I'm tellin' ya'll the Falcons are the most cursed team/franchise whatever in all of pro sports. And they tend to share that aspect of they nature when and if they win games.

First Kelly now old Tom,...next the Cowboys? The Skins also lost to the Falcs,...the Titans might hire Kelly! Only after the Falcons spreath that evil curse in Nashville,...another example! It's actually humorous and would be fun to research to see how many head coaches have been dismissed after losing to the Falcons. I do know the ones dismissed were top line NFL characters.

If so I'd be happy to see him in Miami. Sometimes great coaches just need a new venue. I can still remember, well never-mind.

Head Coach Material
    Yes, a former losing Browns coach goes to Old England and becomes the absolute guru. hey man always remember and next time let me know what's on your mind, please. Let me try to figger out your never-mind,...it had to be Schula,...

Head Coach Material
    let's see if this works,...

magnetar

Oh yeah those pics work good! They are pictures of a magnetar,...one less degree dense than a black hole and they have come close to the Earth,...twice. No one knows how they come to be, only theories.

Oh, did ya hear about the Falcons?
    Last edited by Penumbra; 01-05-2016 at 11:36 PM. Reason: My reasons