Thread: trolling Jag boards

Head Coach Material

trolling Jag boards

Wow, the Jacksonville Jaguars website has a thriving message board, similar to the Falcons boards. There's guys with 20,000 posts like guys at the Falcons site. And if visitors/fans of other teams post there they best be vewwwwwy careful but I was a little surprised at their football knowledge.

Ya'll know me,...I had to troll their forum to get a feel how Jags fans feel about Sunday's game hosting the Falcons.

To begin with the Jags have been blown out by an opposing offense a handful of times this season. Most of their wins were classic high scoring shootouts. And their running back T.J. Yeldon has a sprained knee. Jax won big last week over the Colts, but back to the Jags fans.

The one guy really said it best,...the key for the Jags is to pressure Matty Slush, then another guy posted it helps the Falcons O-line SUCKS!hahahaha! and crap, he's right. Quite a few posters cited the only way the Jags win is in a shootout and that interests me. But then they didn't listen to the guy saying the Falcons line sucks. And lastl very few members said anything about Freeman and that's the key to the game imo. Freeman has a big day rushing, say over 120 yards and the Falcons win in beautiful Jacksonville, Florida. So if that happens it's certain those who mistakenly ignored Freeman will typically blame their defense.

This game will be unimportant,...wayyyyyyyy down low on the contests televised, other than the Atlanta/Jax feed from FOX. That's when we see referees make some very curious decisions knowing they aren't nation-wide. But too,...we're talking about two young, losing teams. Oh yeah another good thang,...we won't have to listen at Troy BOY Acheman bellowing in the mike!

Head Coach Material
    Sorry ya'll,...it's a rainy day and I can't work outside and I ain't cleaning the bathroom till later. Been reading Falcons posts at the site and it's pretty darn entertaining. There's a huge fight about Falcons GM Thomas Dimitroff and one guy who made a "I told you so" post and here's an example,...

One guy defending Dimitroff: Yeah, because it has absolutely nothing to do with the quality of the talent acquired to play on those fields....nothing at all. All teams have equal talent at every single position.

Other guy: Really looks like a brain-dead chimp's conclusion when it's spelled out.

That one guy: Yes I see the logic, when Falcons win, all glory to the players and coaches (as witnessed the first 5 games)... and when Falcons lose, all blame goes to the owner and GM

Another guy: You guys are as stupid as it gets. No wonder that people laugh about this franchise whenever I visit the opponents forum for a good smack talk. First answer usually is: "The Falcons have fans?". And you do not need much time to realize that the fans of other teams know quite a bit more about the game than those sorry customers the Falcons have.

then this guy again: Maybe you need to quit being a little b...

I just simply stated that these stupid I Told You So threads are against the rules. Maybe everyone should make a post on the things you've been wrong about?

Now how about we make a kiddy board where you can go post your dumb crap

and the other guy again: The butthurt is strong with this one

Lol the butthurt is strong with this one,...man losing by 38 points to a hated division foe brings out the demons,...even in this Christmas season.