Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: is it blow it up time?

I'd love to see Petty play right now for my own excitement. Nothing creates Jet fan excitement (for me) than that moment the "future" takes the field. But if I'm calling the shots I still go Geno first, because Petty will only benefit (probably, but not guaranteed) by not playing this year and we will be better equipped to keep or clear Geno's spot. If you don't play him this year, he MUST be cut next year, which basically is fine, but it would be better if we cut him cuz we KNOW he slid, or keep him cuz he proved he's at least our NEW backup insurance plan and still has the long shot, light bulb could still click on, label.

Quote Originally Posted by JWilly View Post
    I'd love to see Petty play right now for my own excitement. Nothing creates Jet fan excitement (for me) than that moment the "future" takes the field. But if I'm calling the shots I still go Geno first, because Petty will only benefit (probably, but not guaranteed) by not playing this year and we will be better equipped to keep or clear Geno's spot. If you don't play him this year, he MUST be cut next year, which basically is fine, but it would be better if we cut him cuz we KNOW he slid, or keep him cuz he proved he's at least our NEW backup insurance plan and still has the long shot, light bulb could still click on, label.
    Not only that. but you close the book on Geno, or... what all haters fear most in this world takes place.

Quote Originally Posted by JetsMan57 View Post
    WC is a possibility only because the other teams stink too. Nobody is ball washing the raiders anymore i see. Maybe KC will run away with it, but its a possibility for us. Knowing the Jets they may sneak in as a 9-7 WC team and then make noise and win a game or two because that is the only position in which this loser franchise can ever have success - when there are no expectations on them and they are the udnerdog. Once expectations are thrust upon them (4-1) they collapse. Fuking losers
    NO ONE beats backup QBs like the Oakland Frauds.

If Oakland could play backup QBs 16 times a year the Silver & Black would be back no doubt about it. Oh man Carr looks just like Brady when he gets to face a backup QB.

It's okay Raiders fans only three more weeks until your team gets to face another backup QB.

The Silver & Black will be back in three weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by AFL12 View Post
    theres too many holes and top heavy contracts... Im disgusted and Im ready

who stays and who goes, and yes its time to tank and tank bad
    I guess it depends on what your definition of blow it up is, but I'll say yes it is & it will happen.

This will be a very different team next year.

Mac has his work cut out for him with the cuts, although some are obvious - hear that Cro, and a whole slew of renegotiations.

He started it with Coples & now he has to keep it going.