Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: is it blow it up time?

is it blow it up time?

theres too many holes and top heavy contracts... Im disgusted and Im ready

who stays and who goes, and yes its time to tank and tank bad
    Last edited by AFL12; 11-23-2015 at 01:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AFL12 View Post
    theres too many holes and top heavy contracts... Im disgusted and Im ready

who stays and who goes, and yes its time to tank and tank bad
    They just did that .. too bad Bowles didn't get the memo.

cro 8,000,000 savings
    coples 7,750,000 savings
    marshall 9,500,000 savings
    dbrick 9,000,000 savings
    giacomini 3,875,000 savings

i would say coples and cro are locks to go...what about the others?

Team Owner
    No but it's certainly time to stop wasting the season on a career long back up qb.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyjet52 View Post
    cro 8,000,000 savings
    coples 7,750,000 savings
    marshall 9,500,000 savings
    dbrick 9,000,000 savings
    giacomini 3,875,000 savings

i would say coples and cro are locks to go...what about the others?
    looking at that list it kills the revis is overpaid argument lol need to move Sheldon, davis needs to go, is harris' contract an anchor. would a team give us a high pick for mangold?

Quote Originally Posted by pope View Post
    No but it's certainly time to stop wasting the season on a career long back up qb.
    pope we are not winning a WC spot, mangold's and bricks windows have past, we have zero pass rush and no prayer at QB for the next 3 years, its time to refocus on 2017/18

pope we are not winning a WC spot, mangold's and bricks windows have past, we have zero pass rush and no prayer at QB for the next 3 years, its time to refocus on 2017/18
    WC is a possibility only because the other teams stink too. Nobody is ball washing the raiders anymore i see. Maybe KC will run away with it, but its a possibility for us. Knowing the Jets they may sneak in as a 9-7 WC team and then make noise and win a game or two because that is the only position in which this loser franchise can ever have success - when there are no expectations on them and they are the udnerdog. Once expectations are thrust upon them (4-1) they collapse. Fuking losers

Quote Originally Posted by JetsMan57 View Post
    WC is a possibility only because the other teams stink too. Nobody is ball washing the raiders anymore i see. Maybe KC will run away with it, but its a possibility for us. Knowing the Jets they may sneak in as a 9-7 WC team and then make noise and win a game or two because that is the only position in which this loser franchise can ever have success - when there are no expectations on them and they are the udnerdog. Once expectations are thrust upon them (4-1) they collapse. Fuking losers
    KC and Pittsburgh are favs to win it ... and too many teams in the hunt, lets give Mac as many picks as possible. he's the only one I have faith in at this point,,, until he ruins that

Team Owner
    There are no brainer cuts and restructures this offseason.

But if you're worried about 2017 then it's time to see the young qb's, Fitzmagic is not winning you a Super Bowl in 2017 and beyond.

The Real JetMan
    Not blow up time, but the obvious cuts/restructures that we've noted in the past have to happen. Brick and Mangold gotta bring those cap #s down to something resembling where they're at in their careers, Cro is a goner, Coples is a goner, Pace...please be a goner, adios Davis, Harris...nope contract fully guaranteed I believe, but he's not a major problem.

Was Sheldon Richardson even on the field yesterday? 57 was right...this may have been the one time to go away from BPA or try like hell to trade down and get Vic Beasley or Bud Dupree.