Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Game thread...

Not even close. You made the point that went way beyond this game. You weren't talking about THIS game You said the Jets are the Jets no matter who the coach is no matter who the players are. Guess what, I'm agreeing. We've changed EVERYTHING three dozen times over for 40 years. So, I'm sorry, did I miss our FQB era?

I'm not knocking Fitz for THIS game. He has a terrible 1st half, a pretty solid 2nd half and did ENOUGH to win this game. I'm telling you the Jets continue to be the Jets and the only thing that seems like it could change our fate is an FQB. Or we could just change the coach for the 15th time and the roster for the 27th time.

Quote Originally Posted by JWilly View Post
    Not even close. You made the point that went way beyond this game. You weren't talking about THIS game You said the Jets are the Jets no matter who the coach is no matter who the players are. Guess what, I'm agreeing. We've changed EVERYTHING three dozen times over for 40 years. So, I'm sorry, did I miss our FQB era?

I'm not knocking Fitz for THIS game. He has a terrible 1st half, a pretty solid 2nd half and did ENOUGH to win this game. I'm telling you the Jets continue to be the Jets and the only thing that seems like it could change our fate is an FQB. Or we could just change the coach for the 15th time and the roster for the 27th time.
    ok fine, excuse me if i misunderstood but i am still f@cking pissed off we lost a game we should have won.......

Quote Originally Posted by JWilly View Post
    Yup. Go back and count all the yards and points on Marshall catches that the QB never deserved to complete. Hey, he's not Jerry Rice, but I don't think Rice was available when the worst receiving core in NFL history was on the market for upgrades.

You nailed it, without Marshall, I'm honestly not even sure if we have a single win. I'm dead serious.
    he's seriously hurting, but he's playing through it

Cuz he's a beast. Not a perfect beast, just a beast.

Yup, agreed. But we need to just get used to it. Want some salt in the wound? We still haven't beaten even a kinda OK team. We beat our tomato cans and we've lost to every team even hinting at 500 or better.

The Real JetMan
    Quote Originally Posted by ganggreen76 View Post
    Feel better? I feel like ****.

F'n Phil Simms and Bowles took his advice.

Kick the first FG at 22-10 the team wouldn't have had to move the ball a inch after the botched punt, kick the FG to take the lead.

After that, stadium rocking Taylor would've been the one throwing the game ending pick instead of Fitzpatrick.

Bruuuuuuutal loss.
    Yes, because Bowles can hear Simms on the sidelines. In addition to that, he can predict the future...

You are clueless.

Quote Originally Posted by MSGold12 View Post
    Guess I should threaten to go to sleep more often!? Holy shit...either we suddenly woke up or this is just an epic Rex collapse.
    Bingo!

But the Jets screwed it up, as usual.

You could see that botched long snap coming .. it was right all night, in the rain, and the Bills were gagging hard.

Then the mana from heaven spoiled real fast.

Rex' powers of suckage could not be overcome by the mother of all chokers .. the SOJs.