Thread: Ryan needs work

Ryan needs work

At times he is as good as ANYONE who ever played the position, and then we he is rushed, his timing is hampered along with his accuracy. Do we have a QB coach? I guess I'll check when I'm done with this

The last 2 years he only had time to deliver the ball, this year has been better at times there is decent protection. With that said he has had too many balls batted down when he wasn't under duress, one improvisation was very good throwing sidearm. He has not gotten out of the rhythm he had prior to Smiths last 2 years. I would see him make 4 reads at times. NOW, he seldom looks at his second receiver. Watching these games again I have seen him force the ball inplaces and Roddy would be wide open and he never looked at him..........may have been his 3rd read but open too many times and not even being targeted is beyond my comprehension. whooleo is the man no doubt, but Roddy is more a decoy than a receiver in shanhans package.
    Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Matt LeFluer is the QB coach............he made RG3 what he is today........a back up so much for hope!
    Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Head Coach Material
    LeFloowey came with Shanahan from warshington. People have accused Shanahan of ruining Robert Griffin the TURD,...so ya'll keep on slamming Ryan. 6-1 means more than picking at Ryan. I keep up with Falcons fans sentiments and I'd say there's 40% who think Ryan is struggling. I dunno but 6-1 is all that matters to me.

I know the defense have finished 3 games with 2 INT's and a fumble recovery for a TD
    Last edited by Jett; 10-30-2015 at 01:14 AM.

Head Coach Material
    Well all I ask Falcons fans?,...ya want Vick back? You want Joey Harrington, TJ Yates back? BTW, Yates signed with the Texans was it?

I swear given time Ryan will deliver.

Why would I want them back and that isn't or doesn't have anything to do with what I said.......geeesh

Head Coach Material
    Everyone has an opinion. I'm just hoping tonight marks the downfall of an evil empire,...a perfect scenario.