Thread: Rasheed HELD 42 times!

Head Coach Material

Rasheed HELD 42 times!

HOLDING! GAWD Durn you cheaters!!!

A friend of a friend of mine records games. Hey ya'll,...I am not techno fluent. I deal with the spoken and written word upon observation. I let them do the work then apply opinion and fact to communicate. It's now amazing to me the Falcons are 6-1 after seeing how many times, say, the Titans were allowed to hold Falcons rushers.

The new friend broke down his recordings focusing on DT Rasheed Hageman, 6'8" 280 lbs. Being the true Falcons fan this guy showed Hageman being held,...42 times so far this season,...42 times?! He has every hold on recording and it almost pissed me off.

Hageman should have at least 7 sacks this season if he hadn't been MUGGED with NO FLAGS all those times. Oh yeah, they can't call holding every play but if you could see what FOX, CBS, ABC and the NFLN's let's fly it as all was clean, would lead one unbiased fan say,...damp man, that's holding like hell. NFL games now don't show replays of holds much in the lesser tier games, allowing what comes close to cheating cause the refs KNOW which games they work will be more or less under fans scrutiny. Just like last week's game in Knoxville. The Titans will do better the rest of the year if they're allowed to hold the opposition like they did the Falcons last Sunday. Hageman was assaulted illegally 6 times and I saw it in Hi-definition.

Jett,...THAT'S how they influence a game with a no call,...good gawd, the Falcons defense may be better than anyone knows due to the freaking zebras.

That has been my contention all along, a non called foul can be much more devastating! tackling a D lineman is OK if Brady is the QB, or Moses, I mean Manning...the old one, carrot top also is getting that advantage in Cinci and after just watching the game in NY, you know the Falcons did not win that game, the mouths claimed NY beat themselves so they actually won the game not Atlanta.

And to the idiot on Monday night football, ole upchuckie said at least 16 times how gassed and winded the Falcons were, it was MORE tiring to the Falcons "running from sideline to sideline on that sweep play", shots of Eagle players were breathing hard and moving slow but the Falcons were "exhausted"
    Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Head Coach Material
    Chuckie has become not dissimilar to the talking heads in warshington. Just make stuff up and the idiots will believe it. and guess what?,...the IDIOTS believe it.

You are so correct, that is how the Giants game started, the analyst repeated verbatim those words that idiot used over and over and over again and again...........I may review that game again just to count the number of times it was mentioned, I know the first time it was used there was about 5:30 left in the third quarter.
    Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Head Coach Material
    Isn't that old crap lately,...it's gets old lissnin to these muppet heads REPEAT theyselves,...especilally troy Acheman.