Thread: It blew up in day faces

It blew up in day faces

Here is the evil paranoid supposition, the schedule makers had Atlanta facing the NFC East in the first 5 games, so the powers that be figured they might go 1-4 or 2-5 at best Then the Falcons have a team with a new coach, first year head coach, and as bad as the Falcons were this season many had them written off of ANY potential playoff run. If this was intentional all I can say is what this emocon shows how I feel about it

So What can they do to stop this travesty, we have to promote Carolina, deservedly so I might add, but we also have to throw all kind of love to jamus so where they will get the Falcons, after what I have seen this year, certain teams can literally tackle defensemen, holding is always one sided and they way the rules are written there are no bad calls, just ask mike ferrerrer or what ever the officials back up refs name is. Then uses terms like...and I quote "the rules have been tweaked this year".

My point here is simple, there have been 2 games the Falcons not only won, they had to beat both the officials AND the opponent. Were approaching a stretch where conference games will be played, this is where officiating will insure the Falcons will lose. Particularly division games!

There was a mention by an announcer stated that "there has been an 80% turn over in officials this year
    Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Head Coach Material
    EIGHTY % turnover? What, did they get rid of bad officials or put guys in there who unnerstand how to influence games,...or was the 80% deadwood mostly white?

I think you're talking about the aints loss and the win in Dallas. Remember officials can influence a game not only with what they deem a penalty and also what they don't call. In Dallas the Boys dominated the 1st half when they got away with THREE facemasks grabs, two of which were definitely personal fouls and another hand to the face of Ryan causing a bad throw on 3rd down and ending a drive. But two of them Boys players literally tackled Freeman by pulling him down with the facemask.

In Nawlins the zebras allowed the aints O-line to tackle Falcons defenders the whole damn game allowing Brees the luxury of time to throw. A 10 point loss wasn't that bad when that crap is allowed to fly by officials, even with 3 TOs.

In Dallas it appeared Quinn got pissed and chewed the Falcons asses at halftime and even though they allowed Boys linemen to hold(while scrutinizing Falcons linemen), the Falcons did as you said,...they beat the Boys and the zebras.

They didn't stop there, towards the end of the season we have 3 consecutive away games and 2 are division games, but..........it was done fairly
    Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Head Coach Material
    yeah,...the schedule makers saw Mike Smith fired and expected the SAME OLD FALCONS. The entire sched was made *around* the Falcons,...like, screw those rednecks along with all those black folk in Atlanta,...what do they know about football? We can arrange this to favor the NFC East and the,...Charlotte Panthers cause we expect the Panthers to win the division anyways. That TNF game in Nawlins was sickening to the point it appeared fixed.

The whole schedule created to screw Atlanta has become their very shackles. hehehe,...now it's time to continue running it up they backsides by beating the Tampa SUCKS Sunday.

Head Coach Material
    Back to this subject, remember we're facing a new newbreed QB tomorrow, as the media dubbed the young, black running QBs years ago. When Vick was running all around the Falcons linemen and TE were allowed to hold more than if it was a run play to the RB. If they let Jaymush run around(the Falcons), it could be a long day.

The Bucs receivers would backup 4 Falcons receivers if on the same team, the TE is okay and they run the ball well with a good defense against the run. If Jaymush runs for over 30 yards I predict the Falcons lose.