Thread: Hang with a golden rope

Head Coach Material

Hang with a golden rope

Posts like this is why I am banned on most Falcons boards and my trolling for new members here, ahem,...remember all ya'll calling Roddy White, SKILLET HANDS? And I told you the reason for his drops was Vick? And after Vick left with Joey Harrington as QB White had a breakout year? Then with Ryan he thrived? Skillet hands,...if you called me that I'd be pissed at you. So the roost bans someone who is right.

Speaking of Vick,...I defended that little monkey for 5,...FIVE years. And regardless what anyone thinks, I KNOW he was the most electric QB anyone has ever seen. I defended Vick from many directions,...fans everywhere enjoyed trolling Falcons forums and making fun of me while Vick did bring the Falcons franchise some respect at least in wins and losses.

Let's go back to the late '80's before most of you were born. In 1984 Steve Bartkowski had a 67.3% completion ratio. Gerald Riggs had about 1400 yds rushing but the Falcons defense allowed a 4-12 season. They blamed it,...they being Falcons fans, blamed that season on Bart. The idiot owner brought 2 new QBs in, Bobby Holly Lol and David Archer. Both of these guys were the new breed QB meaning they liked to scramble down the field and by 1986 Archer was the starter and Bart went to the dismantled LA Rams. In today's NFL Bartkowski could've been a Manning. Falcons fans sentiment influenced the weak livered owner Rankin Smith so he made the change. Fired the coach and hired,...Dan Henning. Tim Whisenhunt was the blocking back for the Falcons.

Later, Chris Chandler took the team to a SB. He was a perennial backup until 1997. The media LOVED it when Chandler struggled until 1998 when he was spectacular and even then the media scoffed. In 1999 Chandler was injured into reserve because Dan Reeves never invested in his O-line. A trend that continues today with regard to center and guards.

Now we see Falcons fans suggesting Ryan needs work, he's nervous in the pocket, he's throwing low passes, throwing behind receivers, has no pocket presence anymore, arm strength in question, Ryan is injured, sounds like the same skillet hands BS! And THAT'S when I get in trouble with idiot Falcons fans.

There is one thing everyone who cares to read these posts should unnerstand,...I'm gonna defend each and every Falcons player from people who obviously don't know the game and when that or those players need scrutiny I'll be the first to do so. In my most humble opinion there ain't a damn thing wrong with Ryan.

There ain't nuthin wrong with Ryan,...remember Bart completing 67% of his passes and the Falcons win 4 games. Remember Ryan has completed 64.4% and at 6-1 right now.

Just like back in 2004 when everyone was dissing Vick and I stuck up for the eventual dog killer,...I'm defending Ryan mainly because the hated Falcons QB is given 0 respect just because of the team he plays. Just like Vick, Chris Miller, Chandler and seemingly now Ryan, Falcons fans cannot be pleased even though I offer a golden rope to avoid they misery.

Head Coach Material
    This bs subject persists into this morning,...ridiculous. Ya know?,...Falcons fans have no right to be like Packers or Patriots fans. They ain't aware of history for one and they have become curiously SMUG with no reason unless it's the 6-1 start.

I promise if the Falcons lose to a rookie QB, Tampa?,...at HOME?,...things won't be good on those boards cause ya'll will realize things could spiral downward quick and considering the next 2 games are in San Fran and Indiana? mmm mmm mmm

Sometimes message boards are like pregame shows Sunday morn.