Thread: PLAYOFFS?what are you/PLAYOFFS?

PLAYOFFS?what are you/PLAYOFFS?

Sitting at 5-0 is great, by the end of the season we could be 5-11, I don't really see that but ya never know. What I do know is Ryan needs to be able to get to a second read, and yes the o-line was terrible last week but he is getting too many balls batted down and he is not looking off defenders. These pass plays called have been short passes and Ryan has been on the money with those throws, but beyond 15 yards he late or low..........

Just like every QB in this league he is under pressure and I don't see the pocket awareness he had his first 3 years. The 5 games I have watched and recorded he's dropping back and looking at his called play until he delivers the ball. I am amazed he has not been picked off more and you watch against Nawlins, he will get picked 3 times I predict which will cost us the game.

Falcons 16 Saints 34
    Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Head Coach Material
    Well,...it's tough to be aware of a pocket when there's never a real pocket. Batted passes is a direct result of the pass thrown, as you said, little quick dinks.

3 INTS? Well yeah if that happens it should be a Stains rout. Did you drive to Cedartown to have a sťance with Sister Sonja to know that?

Falcons 17 Saints 20 in OT

You guys are crazy, there is only one way the Saints will win. Since they're playing in Nerlines that means there's lots of Cajun fans who figure that Falcons will win easily. They will try to spook them out by calling out the witch doctors, Shamans using all kind of creole voodoo on you. In fact it may already be taking affect bro...

Head Coach Material
    We're used to this man. The Stains have the voo-doo no doubt. They're a combo of Catholics and Witchcraft. And they've used it on the Falcons many times,...and yeah even we Falcons fans are adulterated under the spell they cast.

Falcons 20 or 17
    Saints 20 or 17,...in OT one way nor the other.