Thread: You cheating muthas

Head Coach Material

You cheating muthas

Unreal,...you cheat in front of the world? You cheating MFERS!

The rule was "tweeked" according to that mouthpiece of the nfl refs-the call would have never been made against the golden boys of the media. So now the refs can not only influence a game, they can see to it that SOME teams actually win.

The ball was well under control after 2 feet down and moving forward, the ball not only broke the plane of the end zone but did not get jarred out until it was a good 2 feet passed the goal line and hit the ground, and it's not a touchdown?

YET, a redskins receiver does the same thing except he went out of bounds and it was called a completed pass FOR A FIRST DOWN!

I remember in one of the Falcons game this year there was a mention of the high turnover this year for nfl refs, we drew the woman ref one game and she is a joke, she is what the nfl is becoming, a damned joke!
    Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Head Coach Material
    What we saw today is just a joke. Did you see how the Skins O-line was able to HOLD play after play? And they flagged Desmond Trufant three times for holding? Apparently the Skins O-coor knew to throw it at Trufant expecting those calls. To be so picky about that after Falcons D-linemen were being mugged on the line of scrimmage the entire games is funny,...since we won the game. See, we can bitch about this after a win so it won't, it CAN"T be called sour grapes.

If the Falcons O-line could hold like that and the refs takes away opposition's touchdowns Atlanta would be 5-0 now. Oh yeah, they are 5-0. But just you wait. Yellow flag fever always hurts the smaller market teams.

That is what gets me, it seemed blatant! And yes, the holding and tackling of the defensive line was so obvious it was comical. The p brained sheep that is now the nfl fan can't see it and don't care about anything but the ridiculous fantasy crap.

They are important, they own their teams and players, so as long as the slaves/entertainers perform they can win...........how cool is that? AWSOME, THEY ARE JUST AWSOME
    Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Head Coach Material
    You're catching me in a bad mood right now and you know how I feel about FAN TASEEE F****** FOOTBALL. I don't play in a fantasy World nor do NFL coaches and players.

To dismiss an entire defense individually and play a STUPID fucking game that depends on points from QBs, WRs and RBs without any mention of blocking is,...STUPID to me.

So in that light, all you people playing FF have a ZERO LIFE in my opinion. You have too much time on yo hands! But it's a big deal so all ya'll SHEEP keep on a playin'