Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Jets - Dolphins Game Thread

Lightbulb Official Jets - Dolphins Game Thread

I've been up for hours, ready to get underway!

GO JETS! ! !

Eric Decker is activated for todays game

As Per the NFL Network

Almost all hands on deck.

The Suh matchup worries me.

Quote Originally Posted by ganggreen76 View Post

The Suh matchup worries me.
    Me too, GG, Brian Winters is a disaster.

Great news on Decker.

Suh on Winters is certainly a concern, but Suh certainly hasn't been lighting it up & I'm sure that Winters will get help.

And they have at least as big of a problem with their starting LT Albert out. We have to take advantage of that. Damn you Sheldon!

Here ae the inactives for both teams:

London Game

Jets: WR Chris Owusu, OG Willie Colon, OG Jarvis Harrison, LB Jamari Lattimore, CB Darrin Walls, TE Jeff Cumberland, OT Ben Ijalana

Dolphins: OT Branden Albert, DT A.J. Francis, WR Matt Hazel, DB Tony Lippett, RB Raheem Mostert, TE Dion Sims, OG Bill Turner

Team Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ret2ski View Post
    Great news on Decker.

Suh on Winters is certainly a concern, but Suh certainly hasn't been lighting it up & I'm sure that Winters will get help.

And they have at least as big of a problem with their starting LT Albert out. We have to take advantage of that. Damn you Sheldon!

Here ae the inactives for both teams:

London Game

Jets: WR Chris Owusu, OG Willie Colon, OG Jarvis Harrison, LB Jamari Lattimore, CB Darrin Walls, TE Jeff Cumberland, OT Ben Ijalana

Dolphins: OT Branden Albert, DT A.J. Francis, WR Matt Hazel, DB Tony Lippett, RB Raheem Mostert, TE Dion Sims, OG Bill Turner
    I fear Decker and Ivory are not going to see much action. Those guys seem to be pushing to get back too early. It's what happens when you have fucked up the draft for years and there is no viable next man up. Hope they are able to make it through without any setbacks. Then they can rest for a while.
    J-E-T-S! It's not exactly a passion, it's generally more of a sickness.

FACT: The New York Jets will never win a Super Bowl with Woody Johnson as the owner.

Assistant Coach
    It depends on what position Suh wants to play down to down.

Quote Originally Posted by NFLs StepChild View Post
    I fear Decker and Ivory are not going to see much action. Those guys seem to be pushing to get back too early. It's what happens when you have fucked up the draft for years and there is no viable next man up. Hope they are able to make it through without any setbacks. Then they can rest for a while.
    I think that's more true of Decker than Ivory since Ivory practiced more during the week. Maybe Decker will be more of a decoy than an actual receiver & Smith will get his potential targets?

As you said, hopefully they both get thru the game with no setbacks & if that happens then they have 2 weeks to get fully healthy before the Skins game.

Assistant Coach
    The dog woke me up, so I decided what the heck. I watched the sun rise!

A bomb from Fitzpatrick to Marshall to open the game

JWilly, Pope, Ret2ski, IBG happy now?

7-0 Jets early.