Thread: Crimson Tide @ Bulldawgs

Head Coach Material

Crimson Tide @ Bulldawgs

Tomorrow the Alabama Crimson Tide visit the Bulldawgs.

I'm located close to Alabama and ya'll have never seen such infatuation, such loyalty, such a bunch of rednecks who love a college football team like these people. I'm sure Oklahoma, Nebraska fans are just as crazy and don't mistake Georgia fans are just as crazy. To have this passion for the Falcons around this sub region would be nice. There's reasons to do with politics mainly that there's no crazy Falcons fan base but back to tomorrow.

Athens, GA will see hundreds of thousands in the small town built on the 7 hills(that's inside stuff). It's a long drive from the State line to Athens and hopefully the drive home will be long.

Honestly I rate Bama fans the most obnoxious behind Clemson fans. But ya know what? I don't care who wins. College football, especially on offenses, has become How Scrool football with the running QB. The NFL has shown to play the most effective attacks and it's a fact football is a passing game. Adulterate that and we have a how scrool offense.

Last night in Pittsburg proved that.

Head Coach Material
    oh nooooo,...they're trying to get me to come down to the bar tonight,...oh nooooo. All those drunk Bama fans? oh nooooo.

It came down to QBs and Alabama has a QB who could play on Sundays even as a backup.