Thread: We didn't make the schedule

Hybrid View

Head Coach Material

We didn't make the schedule

Here it is and should've predicted this easily. Now that the Falcons can go 3-0 against NFC East division foes, that division is now considered weak. The schedule makers changed the game between the Falcons/Eagles at Philly's request,...already posted about that last Spring. Then they schedule the Falcons to play away in New Jersey then play away in Dallas. If there were snickers by the schedule makers when they set this up it blew up in they face.

With a win over the Cowboys sans Antonio Romo the Falcons can, and already have, influence perception of an entire conference division.

Rise up irritates lots of Falcons fans including myself,...if it bothers fans of other teams as much or more I may holler bout it in every post.

Nice scouting report type of game tonight regarding the Redskins. Cousins is a capable NFL passer with a nice running game. Matt Ryan should pass for over 300 yards on their defense and the run game should do fairly well.

Old man Falcon,...DeAngelo Hall,...brings back memories of Jim Mora JUNIOR, Vick and a sick period of time in Falcons franchise history. Hall is a definite thug.

damn hope I didn't jinx Hall,...he just had an injury apparently to his foot. Oh my damp toe.
    Last edited by Penumbra; 09-25-2015 at 02:13 AM.

Toe damp? Sure hope you don't get trench-foot. Is it raining season in ATL? Make sure you take your shoes off every two days or so.

Head Coach Material
    All good men down here in the Sawth sleep with their boots on baby, never forget that. You better worry about hoof and mouth talkin all that politics crap. Just jokin sort of.

It's always nice when the Falcons are influencing others in many ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Penumbra View Post
    All good men down here in the Sawth sleep with their boots on baby, never forget that. You better worry about hoof and mouth talkin all that politics crap. Just jokin sort of...

You were the only one talking about a damp toe, so I'm not saying y'all down South do that. Could be only those who go on paramilitary exercises where they maneuver about the surrounding woods for a week get the foot issues. Use to be a Viet-Nam disease, from staying out in all the flooded out rice paddies in their rainy season.

When feet are wet they loose their sensitivity after awhile. Some of the guys in Nam would take off boots after three weeks and parts of their foot would detach, the skin having stuck to the leather inside. Not a thing that all people in Atlanta do.

Anyway toe should be dry by now, and nice win in Dallas.

Head Coach Material
    Make sure I take my shoes off every two day or so is what ya said man. I assume most people take they shoes off when they go to bed. It's me cause I'm kind of slow with some things so I may not know what you're talking about in a fast response. No not all people in ATL wear their shoes for 3 straight days but there may be a fractionwhom might be homeless and do wear shoes for weeks at a time. Like Baltimore, Chicago, any large city.

Thanks it was a very nice win and I saw what happened in Miami and I was afraid after their loss(Buffalo) to the Pats, Ryan would have his team ready

Yep Falcons are my adopted team if Philbin gets fired this season. Quinn measures up well against some pretty good coaches and that's good to see. Carolina looks good too, but you all won't have to deal with them 'til late season. The TD run plays looked brilliant early in the game, and the Boys looked lackluster out there in their white/grey uni's.

They like to lean on Dez and Romo too much to close games out in the second half.

Head Coach Material
    Things happen quick in the NFL and I'm always watching the Dolphins. My roots run deep in Florida and always preferred the Dolphins over the Cowboys in the '70's.

You did it! Check it out http://www.pro-football-reference.com/* right now Falcons have the highest overall score of all NFL teams in their Simple Rating System (S.R.S.) That includes New England! Click on the SRS column for details.

Last edited by Gundermerikan; 10-01-2015 at 11:52 AM.