Thread: Injuries, Lol they hurt ya know

Head Coach Material

Injuries, Lol they hurt ya know

Don't talk about injuries to me. No excuses at this level meaning backups(Kurt Warner), should be able to perform like Weed. Talk injuries? After Falcons Jamaal Anderson placed 2nd in the NFL rushing title in 1998 then in 1999 blew his knee out IN DALLAS in week #2 after only 3 carries. Not to mention the Falcons lost Chris Chandler the week before for most of the season in week #1. Falcons lost to Dallas 24-7 and wound up 5-11, so don't give me any crybaby bullshit.

Injuries of Falcons tend to target areas of the team which makes things critical and timing of these injuries is almost voo-doo-like.

This is awful cause with a Falcon win it'll be called cheap w/o Jessica's old boyfriend and the thug at WR. Listen to Tony,..."It never feels good when you get hurt." Oh really little crybaby boy?

There are two NFL franchises that'll do anything to win football games,...the patriots of course and add the cowboys.

Watch the refs next Sunday starting at 12:00 CT,...no way this statue beats the Falcons secondary but the zebes could. Just now a woman sports talker said "yes, the Cowboys will beat the Falcons." The NFLN. And they also said Weed will enjoy a Falcons secondary that "doesn't show different looks for the QB." Fine,...I want Weed to challenge Trufaunt bigtime.

Matty Ice Cassel???????????
    Last edited by Penumbra; 09-22-2015 at 11:48 PM. Reason: update

What is sad people are so stupid, 1998 few if any injuries and we went to the superbowl! I'm glad the boys have to deal with this just as every team does. It is a brutal sport and injuries will abound and as we falcon fans have witnessed time after time, where the back up comes in and for "cap" reasons he's just not good enough or coached enough and here comes the losing season. It cost Smith his job, not last year but the year before we were slammed with injuries...........media morons didn't mention it!

You people realize we have yet to win a game, according to the biased idiots that call and report on the game, the eagles and giants beat themselves. Falcons are 0-2 and if they beat dallas, it will be because they didn't have dez, or roomo, so the idiot fans and media morons won't give the falcons credit until they are 10-2 like in 98.

I guess the, giants, eagles must be horrific teams to lose to the falcons and dallas barely beat ny so the nfc east must be the weakest division in football.

You called it Pen, the refs won't turn down jerry's money and will lose Sunday, it will be an ugly game and I predict a close one!

Hey that guy looking in the plane window looks like Trump..........lol
    Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Head Coach Material
    Funny things happen early in games nobody sees,...except us. Sometimes when the game between two teams is pretty much certain it looks clean but have the favorite son in some kind of bind, like injury, and the game is curiously called different. I expect the latter rather than the former Sunday starting @ 12:00 in Dallas. Meaning, it's a certainty the Falcons win in Dallas. Vegas has the Falcons a 2 point favorite!

It's amazing the media ignoring the Falcons, hell, maybe they been lissnin' to me and knows the O-line will be the downfall of this team. Julio gets the props but NO ONE talks about Ryan when he should be in every segment that Manning or Brady enjoys.

Hahaha,...yep, the NFC East must suck badly. Wait till they face the Panthers and even the Bucs!

That guy in the window is a gremlin who, in the original episode, resembles the Steelers head coach