Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Ahmed Mohammed brings you bomb to school....

Quote Originally Posted by bitonti View Post
    Oh I see, there are 320 million people in the United States. All of them are slaves to Barack Obama.

That's a lot of bullwhipping.
    LMAO, way to prove your gross stupidity to everyone by giving that reply.

Everyone besides you who posts here actually has a brain & will clearly see what you tried to do there.

Picking one sentence out of a post is really grossly stupid when the evidence is still on board.

Quote Originally Posted by ret2ski View Post
    Picking one sentence out of a post is really grossly stupid when the evidence is still on board.
    please ret, keep talking about slavery. I'm learning so much from your unique perspective.

please ret, keep talking about slavery. I'm learning so much from your unique perspective.
    Very good.

Now go back & reread the 4th post back & respond to the whole post.

Quote Originally Posted by pope View Post
    suggesting this was a deliberate stunt, a provocation intended to trick the very gullible and leftwing and America-hating into adding their support to The Cause.
    yeh everything is a hoax by the left wing main stream media into exposing Texans as over-reacting bigots. And it worked.

Team Owner
    yeh everything is a hoax by the left wing main stream media into exposing Texans as over-reacting bigots. And it worked.
    I prefer useful idiot but even uber lib Maher is laughing at you.

HBO’s “Real Time” host Bill Maher criticized liberal “ninnies” who have “glommed onto” Ahmed Mohamed “as a mascot” on Friday.

Maher said that while he’s not against Mohamed and hopes Mohamed “has a wonderful life and does great things, “but the — mostly liberals…who have glommed onto him as a mascot are ninnies. Because somebody showed that he did not invent anything. … He didn’t invent a clock. he took the guts out of a clock radio that he bought in the store and put it in a pencil box, okay? This is like pouring Cheerios into a bowl and saying you invented cereal.”

Maher also stated that “He didn’t deserve to be arrested, but they did absolutely do the right thing, thinking that it could be a bomb. I thought we had zero tolerance for no safety in the schools.”

After “Both Sides Now” contributor Ron Reagan Jr. said, “it didn’t look like a bomb, it looked like a clock.” Maher countered, “It looked exactly like a bomb!”

Reagan continued, “Here’s the things about bombs, right? They have the little timer, that’s the clock part. And then those wires that come out, they’re attached to fissile material that explodes,” and that this was the “missing element.” Maher responded, “try to take that through airport security, tomorrow.” Reagan argued that he believed he could take such a device through airport security.

After Reagan protested, “It’s a clock.” Maher said, “It’s a clock only because we were told it was a clock, and by the way, it’s only the guts of a clock.”