Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ahmed Mohammed brings you bomb to school....

Ahmed Mohammed brings you bomb to school....

And gets "arrested". Obama immediately gets on the situation. LOL.

Fuck those cops getting killed, I need to call little Haji Al-Kaboom Jr. and tell him there's nothing more beautiful than an arab kid building his own ticking briefcases.....

And yes, the kids name is Ahmed Mohammed, and no, he didn't " build a clock", he brought a homemade electronic device in a case that started beeping during class.

Assistant Coach
    Imagine if he was a white kid?

Quote Originally Posted by Jet_Engine1 View Post
    And gets "arrested". .
    if those teachers truly believed it was a bomb, why wasn't the bomb squad called? why wasn't the school evacuated? why did they sit around the principal's office taking pictures of the thing?

Because they knew it wasn't a bomb. It was anti-Muslim sentiment, and it's ugly. This country is better than that.

Quote Originally Posted by bitonti View Post
    if those teachers truly believed it was a bomb, why wasn't the bomb squad called? why wasn't the school evacuated? why did they sit around the principal's office taking pictures of the thing?

Because they knew it wasn't a bomb. It was anti-Muslim sentiment, and it's ugly. This country is better than that.

No the country is not better than that ever since the Divider in Chief took office. He has worked tirelessly to divide us as much as possible.

He hates white America & he proves it over & over again.

He gets involved in this, but when 2 black kids throw gasoline on a white kid & set him on fire telling him that's what you deserve whitey the I hate America in chief's response through his spokesman is that that's a local issue.

He's a scumbag of the 1st order.

The police chief admitted they knew it wasn't a bomb.

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/09/irvi...-arrested-him/

So why did they arrest him?

The police chief admitted they knew it wasn't a bomb.

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/09/irvi...-arrested-him/

So why did they arrest him?
    Ask the Scumbag in the white house who as I said is working tirelessly to divide us.

Quote Originally Posted by ret2ski View Post
    Ask the Scumbag in the white house who as I said is working tirelessly to divide us.
    The President isn't here.

I'll ask the question again.

Why did the police arrest this boy who they clearly knew didn't have a bomb?

After you answer why that white kid was set on fire in an obviously racist situation was a "local" issue!

After you answer why that white kid was set on fire in an obviously racist situation was a "local" issue!
    I asked first. Don't dodge the question. I don't even know what you are talking about. The radio kid was national news.

I asked first. Don't dodge the question. I don't even know what you are talking about. The radio kid was national news.

Thank you for proving my point.

The I hate America in chief & the corrupt media don't make a case out of a racist incident, but you & your side want to make a simple arrest a federal case.