• Shoutbox
    Active Users: 0

• Notice: N/A
    NFLfans processing...

Thread: Miami bound!

Head Coach Material

Miami bound!

It's always nice to face the Phins. There's family down there and when our Falcons play them Dolphins it's fun to have fun with them.

Falcons/Dolphins games usually have one play that doesn't happen often in the NFL. Some weird fumble or deflection seems to happen every time our teams meet.

Good luck Phins fans!

Miami-Bound

Some chose to stay in the Aqua & Orange,

Kevin Cone,

Brent Grimes,

Tyson Clabo.

Head Coach Material
    yes,...to make room for,...

Head Coach Material
    It's 9-7 Falcons with about 13 minutes left.

The Phins have an impressive D-line. They are definitely more conservative than the Falcons on offense and defense. So far this preseason the Phins are the best team we faced.

Did the Falcons play the Jets? Bleacher Report's Power Ranking places the Fins at No. 13.

Head Coach Material
    Yes. If the Phins can get play from the front 4 we saw last Sat night, I dunno just me but Miami could win the division. The hardest thing for an offense to deal with is a D-line that snuffs the run, taking the option away, then a pass rush which changes the game plan as in pass routes.

That was part of Saint Nick's plan, but he was left to contend with middling .500 to 9-7 type seasons. Look back to Detroit, where most of these studs of our new front came from. Last year at NFL.com they posted defense against the run 3.2 average, under 70 yards per game: awesome. How did they finish?

11-5? That's not bad! I'll take that! Detroit's General Manager for the past 7 years is Martin Mayhew.

Head Coach Material
    hahaha, St. Nick. No doubt it starts on the line(s). What impressed me was the ends pressured the perimeter strong requiring the back and/or the TE to protect the edges while the tackles required three blockers and still crumbled the pocket. We are talking about a suspect O-line they faced last Saturday but the way they were beat wasn't all just that. After that game lots of folks are talking the Phins may have one of those dominant front 6. Well,...those who don't hate the Phins like the usuals from the AFC East.;)

That's right. I've found many ardent Fins supporters even some living up in N.J. The #21 running behind Zonk was Jim Kiick from Paterson. Zonk went on from the WFL to play for the G-Men.