Thread: Looks as if GOD L has been put in his place

Looks as if GOD L has been put in his place

Man I have been covered up with little time to post, I have read every post, some I remember and some.....my CRS attacks me. Now to the point, yahoo news has an article about Brady, GOD L and this ridiculous saga.

The courts have again urged both sides to come to an agreement or he will decide September, and as the article read the judge pretty much dressed down GOD L and the nfl

NO suspension at all peeps just a fine.
    Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Head Coach Material
    No suspension at all will be a loss for goodell and a win for the player's union. If this happens goodell has no more commish authority allowing the inmates to run the asylum. And judging from what I've seen from Demorrio Smith,...the player's commander wishes to have all authority to make decisions like this. In other words the rich white commish best deal with rule changes and no decisions on union players regarding punishment. Roger doesn't unnerstand the black situation at all.

From what I took from the article was that the judge is somewhat irritated that this case is before him, more arrogance of the legal system in general.
    Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Head Coach Material
    Quote Originally Posted by Jett View Post
    The courts have again urged both sides to come to an agreement or he will decide September, and as the article read the judge pretty much dressed down GOD L and the nfl

NO suspension at all peeps just a fine.
    well, well,...nobody even myself was sure of the VERDICT. Kudos to Jett, someone ya'll best listen to. You were wrong about the fine but no suspension does it. Nice call!

It is outright arrogance on GOD L's part, Brady was willing to take a one game suspension, as I heard it on the n f l nutwurk serius xm after the judge urged them to resolve it before he had to decide. Brady's team of lawyers and Brady agreed to that but roger would have none of it.

I even wonder if all of this is about attention more than rules, regulations and the game, is GOD L such a poor attorney he did not see that him not abiding by the CBA would go against him or is he loving the fact that all off season the league was in the news for one reason or another. To show or prove he's about doing what's right then violates his and the PA's own agreement!

Stupid?

Planned?,,,,,,,,,doubtful!

Intentional?

Is that what I think? If nothing else I've learned my opinion means little, but I do know all too well how devious lawyers can be! So I'm leaning towards the third one

Head Coach Material
    Intentional and planned is the thing, it ain't stupidity.

Head Coach Material
    pappy always said,....

the nfl is fixed

As na´ve kid, as most teens do, I thought the old man was off his rocker when he said that, then as I aged and witnessed how the league operates it became, if not obvious, blatant. I always questioned a team game, 52 or 3 man rosters....very hard to fix a game with a team of 11 on each side of the ball. Noted exceptions would be the QB!:hand:

So common sense tells you it has to be a more select group, a group less than an nfl team roster. For those who have not played much football, even admitted once by the referee that became ceo or whatever the Refs union is called, that holding could be called on "every" play. But they wait for big play down field to throw the hankee, or a 30 yard run for first down.:tape:

Fixed may be a little to strong:spy:..............influenced?:blah: not only possible, with the GOD L running the show, lets just say probably!:pound:

Head Coach Material
    well,...need to protect the boys that mattah!