Thread: Dimitrof is next........

Dimitrof is next........

To be held accountable in the event things go bad this year and into next. Blank has hired so many chiefs it's hard to keep up with the ladder if you will or chain of command so to speak. The segments I have watched on the official site indicate that of course the CEO is Blank then McKay, and Dimitrof was stated to have a close working relationship with Quinn.

I will never understand the winningest coach in franchise history was "held accountable" for the last 3 seasons, Dimitrof has never rated better than a C in building a team, no one will ever know how much Smith had to do with personnel, I figure he became a yes man and we had 3 sub par drafts, particularly the 13 & 14 draft, and possibly even in 2012.

This year there seems to have been a better approach concerning needs, FA are not old vets than can only contribute as a "situational" player and drafted what seems to be better prospects, again, because they addressed the needs of the team. Is that Quinn's input? Did Smith have the same input?

How about some of you dumb asses that get paid to write asking some pertinent questions for a change, I know these are read by at least 3 "reporters"
    Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Head Coach Material
    Interesting now that you bring this up. Isn't it funny how Dimitroff is excused from the last two losing seasons and Smith gets the blame? Remember Dimitroff came from the Belichick Browns and then the Patriots. His guru is the ONE, the greatest cheater,...oops I meant greatest coach of all time. So maybe Smith had say like Quinn does now which makes ya ask,...what the Hell is the Falcons paying a GM when he doesn't seem to work,...and doesn't seem to work so well at drafting and acquiring FAs. Must be the hairdo or something.

I swear he is the image of Lyle Lovette, a has been singer who started out country and is bone ugly THEN made his hair stand up to the sun which made him twice as ugly.

Yes Pen, he has been given a pass the last 3 years, and IMO which means nothing, he needed to go along with Smith. Again I'll say it, when he was brought in there was the Patriot connection and the media idiots did not miss a chance to proclaim his greatness which has seemed to elude blame for ANYTHING!
    Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Head Coach Material
    Well he best wake up and smell the coffee,...HE WORKS FOR THE FALCONS, the most hated NFL franchise in the known Universe. Darth Vader, the Joker, the Klingons and Obama are loved more than ANY Falcons figgers.