Thread: The Challenged Chicken

The Challenged Chicken

3 Days into camp and it seems the team has adopted the new coaches up tempo attitude with the focus on competition. Of coarse ANYTHING the nfl puts out is all up-beat and feel good stories with some actual football talk, given how this franchise has responded to new coaches in the past there is no reason not to expect a 10-6 season

Back to reality, here is my question to the Falcon fans, who will be the first to flap there arms like a chicken instead of a bird of prey. I have yet to see a version that did not look like the chickens we had when I was very young. Even the opponents that mock the "dirty bird" appear to be imitating a chicken.
    Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Head Coach Material
    Mocking a player or team's TD celebration is Terrell Owens-like and you know I think Owens is an adolescent in a man's body. Sooooooo glad he and Dennis Rodman are not on TV anymore. Lately the Falcons have been dead chickens flopping after falling off the chicken truck,...ya know, the one with all the cages.

Hell, when we go to Braves games we don't HOCK A CHOCK. lol

I suppose it's only fitting to bring up those 2 however one has a tv showor something like that......so I've heard
    Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Head Coach Material
    Yeah, it's on dish 6090. It's called the transvertite channel featuring Rodman and the Olympian.

OMG I imagine that type of person actually does exist, oh yeah, forgot about the toe nail, so he........it is real

Head Coach Material
    screw T-boner

Head Coach Material
    Quote Originally Posted by Jett View Post
    I have yet to see a version that did not look like the chickens we had when I was very young. Even the opponents that mock the "dirty bird" appear to be imitating a chicken.
    LOLOL had to bring this back up like that awful martini fatback shook for me. Unlike the martini this line still tickles the shit outta me for some reason. like,...okay FOOL go ahead and flap yo chicken wings.