Thread: Official: they aren't liked

Head Coach Material

Official: they aren't liked

"Every fanbase is unfortunately defined by the minority who do stupid stuff like this(violence at games), but it seems that Eagles fans are more defined than any other group."

That was SI referring to a court and jail being installed to handle all those minority of fans who are being jerks.

But seeing this reminds me of 19 years posting on various message boards,...reminds me of iggles fans acting rude if anyone but them breaks the party line or is not an iggle fan,...reminds me of a handful of iggles fans through the years who have to be nuts for posting the stuff they did, I mean verifiable mental cases if diagnosed.

Funny cause there was one, and I mean only one eagles fan with class and she, yeah a woman, was great. In this case the minority of iggles fans are like her, not the rest of those trolls. I've not seen Skins, Boys and a majority of Giants fans behave in public like those certain iggles fans, everybody knew this and now it's official since SI did their usual in-depth study on NFL fans.

Iggles fans are just those type to avoid as much as possible. Unfortunately some of us have to face their team and actually recoil at the thought of hearing and reading the fans constantly in poor taste(to be kind).

Head Coach Material
    Oh my,...an iggles player posted this on twitter,..."If yeeenn got no haters yeeeen poppin"

Lemme see,...that must translate,...If you have no one who hates you, you aren't,.....poppin? Assuming here that poppin is a good thing since being hated so much, it's like the Pilsbury doughboy coming out of the oven popping hot. Maybe there's some kind of Mary Poppins reference here a goin' on. Just a spoon full of sugar helps the medicine go down and all that. But there's no such word in Webster's book so maybe there's peeps attempting the start a new language.

yeeeeen must = you ain't but poppin might be like violence like maybe poppin yo head or poppin yo peece, I dunno,...

It's gang talk man, it's what the nfl has drawn to the fan base, poppin means to kill, I'm sure that was meant with love and admiration
    Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Head Coach Material
    Well good ole Chipper Kelly is like Bobby Petrino! This is exactly what DeAngelo Hall said about Petrino,...damn near exact,...

"When you're a player, you want to be able to relate to your coach off the field," Boykin told reporters. "There were times he(Kelly) just didn't talk to people. You would walk down the hallway, he wouldn't say anything to you. I'm not saying he's a racist in any way."

Underlined there is exactly what Hall said about Petrino after Bobby went, SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU PIGGIES!!!!!

You have no idea the size of my smile I am displaying as I type this short little sentence, I did not know about that!

with that said, the eagles will suck this year, if the players do not respect the coach they will perform for their money.....but that's it! NO EXTRA EFFORT on anyone's part!
    Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Head Coach Material
    Quote Originally Posted by Penumbra View Post
    Oh my,...an iggles player posted this on twitter,..."If yeeenn got no haters yeeeen poppin"

Lemme see,...that must translate,...If you have no one who hates you, you aren't,.....poppin? Assuming here that poppin is a good thing since being hated so much, it's like the Pilsbury doughboy coming out of the oven popping hot. Maybe there's some kind of Mary Poppins reference here a goin' on. Just a spoon full of sugar helps the medicine go down and all that. But there's no such word in Webster's book so maybe there's peeps attempting the start a new language.

yeeeeen must = you ain't but poppin might be like violence like maybe poppin yo head or poppin yo peece, I dunno,...
    More poppin before Josh abbynormal said it last week,...so Jett,...poppin means killing?