Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: #whitelivesmatter

Team Owner

#whitelivesmatter

OH WAIT!!!!!!! Not when a Illegal immigrant deported 4 times kills them.

Where are all the jackals on the left? What flag do you want taken down for this? The Mexican Flag?

Where are all the useful idiots in the media?

Where is your PC Hussein talking about this? You know the criminal illegals you love to release on to the streets of America you f@cking scumbag.

TRUMP: SAN FRANCISCO’S ILLEGAL ALIEN MURDERER PROVES ‘AMERICAN PEOPLE DESERVE A WALL
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...eserve-a-wall/

Assistant Coach
    I will chip in some money and put Obama as a guard by himself. Time for a reality check O .

He was simply performing a just punishment against an oppressor who was exhibiting the microaggression of demonstrating white privilege.

Or some other orwellian insanity that the left has embraced.

Assistant Coach
    Is it just me or has this country gone down hill on the racial side of things? It seems there is more racial intolerance now then I have seen in a decade or two. I would think having the first Black President would help but he has gone out of his way to stir the pot!

It's hugely speculative to say racism was fine before Obama and it's terrible after. The war on drugs has incarcerated black men at a huge rate. There are more black adult men in the prison system in 2015 than was under slavery in the year 1850. Churches burn in 2015 they also burned in 1995.

There has been long standing institutional racism in this country, white people (myself included) often don't see it. Obama maybe forced some ugliness to the surface but it was always there.

Quote Originally Posted by bitonti View Post
    It's hugely speculative to say racism was fine before Obama and it's terrible after. The war on drugs has incarcerated black men at a huge rate. There are more black adult men in the prison system in 2015 than was under slavery in the year 1850. Churches burn in 2015 they also burned in 1995.

There has been long standing institutional racism in this country, white people (myself included) often don't see it. Obama maybe forced some ugliness to the surface but it was always there.
    Of Course Bitonti you're a racist(why you're a Democrat).http://youtu.be/5wz_0utCrm0
    let's see you dispute these facts. Explain why your father and his father ,were Democrats in the first place. It's called white man guilt. ( should be ashamed of being a Democrat, but don't assume everyone else is a racist like yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Raideraholic View Post
    Explain why your father and his father ,were Democrats in the first place. It's called white man guilt. .
    my parents are Republicans. You don't know me. Try again.

Quote Originally Posted by bitonti View Post
    my parents are Republicans. You don't know me. Try again.
    You are a rebellious clueless tool. We know that much.

Quote Originally Posted by ibleedgreen View Post
    You are a rebellious clueless tool. We know that much.
    Keep the insults coming IBG. I'm sure that's in the Bible somewhere.

"insult those who don't think the same as you."

Where is that? Leviticus probably.