Thread: Out on a limb

Out on a limb

Since there is little known about what is coming, I want to give you my take on our new administrator. I won't use the term coach because that is not the structure Blank has in place. With that said, channel 5 keeps showing clips of his pc's and to me, we have a good cheerleader that knows all the right sayings and the positive display on every aspect he is questioned on.

Positive is good, but so far everything is "great", "everyone is improving", "I think we're going to be in good shape"

My wonder is who will have more of an impact, the offense, with Shotenhiemer and lil shannahan, or the defense, that in the past our other administrator had no input as to the defense.

The defense will improve, the offense has capable personnel except for an unknown line. I think the D will benefit more than the offense.
    Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Head Coach Material
    Yeah we can be sure the O&D-coordinators will be calling the plays and remember we've never seen the new administrator at work on the sideline before as a coach. How will he behave when the Falcons are on defense, stuff like that, come preseason will be interesting. It's been 25 years when Glanville coached Atlanta and the defense attacked. The '15 defense will be closer to Glanville's philosophy than any other coaches since Jerry more than Jimmy Mora, more than the THREE defensive coordinators during the Mike Smith era and more closer to a Glanville defense than Bobby Petrino too!, ahem.

The offense is talented at WR, RB, QB, even at TE the O-line? is a huge like,...ummmmmmmm, well,...slant blocking benefits O-lines with lesser talent,...ummmmmmm no. Okay, maybe the QB can scramble for first downs when the pass blocking breaks down,...nah. Oh yeah, run blocking is easier than pass blocking which it is. So all I gots to say is those young backs best be ready to make the first AND the second guy miss. Last one, Dan Reeves always had low paid O-linemen.

How Ryan embraces the cursed West Coast Offense will be for real man, fascinating.

He seems to have that rah rah attitude, hard to say how it will transfer into decent football
    Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Head Coach Material
    Yeah that's Pete Carroll all over like a college guy. The Kipper and all that. Oh believe me if the Falcons compete with the big dawgs early in the season it'll be fine. If there's some embarrassing loss this particular Falcons fan will express deep bitching. The roster is too talented for this team to get routed.

Name some comedians that could play as Falcon head coaches, Will Ferrell as Marion Campbell, Adam Sandler could play Glanville, Larry King could play Dan ReevesJim Carey could play coach corky, Steve Martin as Dan Henning and they look alike anyway! Tiny Tim could have played June Jones