Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 71 to 77 of 77

Thread: Charlestown, SC shooting

  1. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Jets & Ham View Post
    You said leftwing liberals don't go on mass murder sprees, but this guy said otherwise, said mass murder was absolutely his intention.
    it's not a coin flip though. You had to search far and wide to find a left wing mass murderer and he didn't even murder anyone. He was a failure in his spree. No one died.

    I can come up with the names of a dozen right wing mass murderers no problem. And the body count would be huge. in other words the exception doesn't disprove the rule.

    right wing domestic terrorism. It's a bigger threat than AL Queda. That's according to police.
    Last edited by bitonti; 06-19-2015 at 06:16 PM.

  2. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by bitonti View Post

    it's not a coin flip though. You had to search far and wide to find a left wing mass murderer
    I didn't have to search far and wide, in fact I didn't have to search at all, it took me all of two seconds to pull up this specific case because I was well aware of it. Perhaps you weren't because the MSM and leftwing websites couldn't care less if a deranged homosexual came to gun down Christians. As far as the left is concerned, the Christians deserve it.

    The only sad part to the left is he was stopped, and the evidence of that is that the SPLC (leftwing activists) did not even have the decency to remove the FRC from that hate groups list after this deranged gunman ADMITTED he used their list to target the FRC. That tells you how much liberals give a sh*t if someone tried to gun down Christians.

    Try to imagine the hue & cry from the MSM if some deranged gunman used a conservative website to find his liberal target for mass murder, and then the conservative site refused to remove that liberal site from its hate groups list in the immediate aftermath of this attempted mass murder. The media would be calling for that operation to be shutdown, and yet the media still uses the SPLC as a reputable organization to monitor and label hate groups. CNN played that card on Pam Geller just last week, and a few days earlier one of the networks (CBS, Bob Schiffer) used the SPLC's hate groups list to smear Tony Perkins from the FRC!!!
    Last edited by Green Jets & Ham; 06-19-2015 at 06:39 PM.

  3. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Jets & Ham View Post
    I didn't have to search far and wide, in fact I didn't have to search at all, it took me all of two seconds to pull up this specific case because I was well aware of it. Perhaps you weren't because the MSM and leftwing websites couldn't care less if a deranged homosexual came to gun down Christians. As far as the left is concerned, the Christians deserve it.
    yeah maybe that or the fact that NO ONE DIED

    I almost got into a car accident a couple weeks ago. But I didn't. So nothing happened.

    don't worry Ham if a left wing terrorist kills 9 people, it will be covered by the MSM. news is news.
    Last edited by bitonti; 06-19-2015 at 06:54 PM.

  4. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by bitonti View Post
    yeah maybe that or the fact that NO ONE DIED

    I almost got into a car accident a couple weeks ago. But I didn't. So nothing happened.

    don't worry Ham if a left wing terrorist kills 9 people, it will be covered by the MSM. news is news.
    True, they had no choice but to cover Jared Loughner in AZ, FT Hood shooter, Sandy Hook school shooter, VTech shooter, Naval Base killer in Norfolk, VA, the CO movie theatre Batman killer, the progressive atheist that killed the Muslims allegedly over a parking space, to name a few. All left wing psychos.

    One thing is sure though, the media covered up their trail once they found out who they were and minimized its importance.

    Nice to see you're keeping score in ignorance and happy you finally got one to hang your white supremacist hat on.

  5. #75
    It's easier to talk about evil than racism or mental illness instead of gun control.

    or which side is crazier

    This is a hate crime, it's also terrorism. This guy wanted to start a race war.

    14 times this President had has to address the nation about massacres. In not even 7 years. 2 massacres a year? That's nuts. It's unacceptable.

    There are too many guns, bottom line. You guys can talk about your constitutional right to bear arms, well those 9 people had a right to live and all black people have a right to go to church and not be scared.

    This right wing gun worship/ casual racism it's time is long since passed. I'm sick of all this BS and that includes people casually talking about armed rebellion. It's BS and it needs to stop. There are responsible gun owners and there are also whackjob gun owners. If all we had were knifes there wouldn't be these massacres. It's never a story about self protection its always a story of some jerk who shouldn't have been a gun owner, taking out a whole bunch of people at once.

    when other countries report this story, the headline is that America's gun problem is out of control and our race relations are at a historic low. It's hard to argue with either of those take aways. it's shameful, we are better than this
    Last edited by bitonti; 06-19-2015 at 07:44 PM.

  6. #76
    Jets Moderator ret2ski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Palm Coast, Fl.
    Posts
    35,806
    Quote Originally Posted by bitonti View Post
    It's easier to talk about evil than racism or mental illness instead of gun control.

    or which side is crazier

    This is a hate crime, it's also terrorism. This guy wanted to start a race war.

    14 times this President had has to address the nation about massacres. In not even 7 years. 2 massacres a year? That's nuts. It's unacceptable.

    There are too many guns, bottom line. You guys can talk about your constitutional right to bear arms, well those 9 people had a right to live and all black people have a right to go to church and not be scared.

    This right wing gun worship/ casual racism it's time is long since passed. I'm sick of all this BS and that includes people casually talking about armed rebellion. It's BS and it needs to stop. There are responsible gun owners and there are also whackjob gun owners. If all we had were knifes there wouldn't be these massacres. It's never a story about self protection its always a story of some jerk who shouldn't have been a gun owner, taking out a whole bunch of people at once.

    when other countries report this story, the headline is that America's gun problem is out of control and our race relations are at a historic low. It's hard to argue with either of those take aways. it's shameful, we are better than this
    Ah, the delusional world of the Bitster.

    !4 times in less than 7 years he has addressed a massacre solely for political gain & to keep the black community beholding to the federal gov't.

    Where was he for the 312 times ( weeks) in 6 years that murders/shootings in Baltiimore & Detroit exceeded the "massacres"! If 7 times is unacceptable, what is 312 times?

    I'll answer it for you -- no political capital to be had.

    His goal is to be divisive & engage in racial, class, economic, and gender warfare solely for political gain.

    In other words, the lowest form of scumbag on the planet.

  7. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by ibleedgreen View Post
    [Do] you have... to blather on about the mythical numerous white supremacists in our midst, a la Gunderhead [?]
    I regret any offensive racism painting I.B.G. as such. I.B.G. is primarily Christian and follows the Bible with the Nazarene fellowship. Membership necessitates Bible Studies. They aren't part of the service at mass, though you'd have to attend them to be Nazarene. I think I.B.G. has gone to a mission in a predominately black country, so he's anything but racist.

    At one point he posted articles about Calhoun, an icon to some in the Supremacist movement. I think there's a statue of him somewhere in Charleston. Some blacks respond very negatively to John C. Calhoun's writings.

    At any rate, the article probably featured some other aspect of Calhoun for which he's not as well known, and maybe underestimated as such. There's a T.I.C. website where he gets that, and doesn't intone racism in the least. It has a wider philosophical base that doesn't include Christian Identity, and even features a booklist that includes an author who's a pretty good sociologist.
    Last edited by Gundermerikan; 06-20-2015 at 08:07 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO