Thread: Quickie

Head Coach Material

Quickie

Media reporting how odd Julio is at camp and not holding out since he's in the last year of his rookie contract.

HC Quinn is "cool" since he listens to tupac and bounces his car around.

Arthur Blank is friends with an owner of an Arena League franchise. His last name is Baker. The contract extension signed by Sam Baker set him for life.

Media also reported today from Flowery Branch a small 2 minute segment highlighted with a talk from Matt Ryan gushing over his receivers.

A man is only good as his word...........I live by that motto, me? I don't see that or to now have not seen that with money bags. "people will be held accountable" remember those words, I suppose it only goes as far as the head coach and his staff.
    Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Head Coach Material
    Blank runs his baby juuuuust like they do in Washington. He has no problem bending the truth(like him not knowing about the noise piping), but always comes off soooooo conciliatory to the commish and the other powers to be. The Vick thing might be different but I dunno,...ya pay a guy like Vick $100 mil or more, you'd think the owner, head coach and others could see something bad coming with Vick, hell, everyone did who saw the photos of Vick partying and the way Vick would bolt right off the practice field jump into a limo and be driven off while the rest of the humans walked into the facility to shower and watch film, maybe lift weights.

Baker was just a son of a rich pro sport owner who just so happened to be Blank's buddy. Funny that fact never was mentioned in 2008 when Baker was drafted. And he cost a lot when the Falcons traded up to get the guy. Then there was the Gonzales circus and Blank LOVED that man soooooo much! Gonzales even won the Super Bowl for the Falcons,...oh wait, that was Blank's fantasy dream not mine.

Head Coach Material
    Well? RISE UP ya'll,...Risen upward isn't an option anymore cause we be rising up all the time now,...

you pegged that one
    Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.