Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Lets Add Another Ridiculous Definition to our F'ed Up World!

Quote Originally Posted by ibleedgreen View Post
    One should not confound subjective need/necessity and unchanging, timeless, absolute morality.

One cannot answer what we ought to do lightly. And denying these truths is tantamount to rebellion against reality itself.
    Tibetan monks set themselves on fire, Bit! Want a light???

Quote Originally Posted by ibleedgreen View Post
    One should not confound subjective need/necessity and unchanging, timeless, absolute morality.
    There are some absolute morals but not as many as we think there are.

For example thou shalt not kill. It's a commandment and a big one. But the military is full of born again Christians who train every day to kill.

Quote Originally Posted by bitonti View Post
    There are some absolute morals but not as many as we think there are.

For example thou shalt not kill. It's a commandment and a big one. But the military is full of born again Christians who train every day to kill.
    thou shalt not murder, and kill are two separate arguments ... even though Slik has a problem with it LOL

Quote Originally Posted by AFL12 View Post
    thou shalt not murder, and kill are two separate arguments ... even though Slik has a problem with it LOL
    Seriously, we have a massive thread to unearth on the subject if need be...
    Last edited by ibleedgreen; 06-17-2015 at 05:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AFL12 View Post

thou shalt not murder, and kill are two separate arguments ...
    Its always been my understanding that the original Hebrew text in the Torah translates to "Murder" and not "Kill"

I am no longer cheese, I have always been a Cuban empanada and now I want to be treated as such!

With pickles?

Callate cabron!
    Last edited by slikmojet; 06-17-2015 at 10:32 PM.
    Ain't nobody better mess with the fine feathered figaro!

Quote Originally Posted by bitonti View Post
    I did not go to Catholic school I was raised in several different protestant flavors. Pentecostal, 7th day, Methodist etc.

As for Solomon and David those people were presented as heroes. They had a fall well so did Adam. Pretty much everyone had a fall in the Bible, that doesn't prove the standards in which their lives were led is invalid. In that Matthew verse it seems to imply Jesus is cool with polygamy. Read it again.
    i'll go back to my earlier example if 99% of all the men were killed in a virus or something, the idea of 1 man for 1 woman would get thrown out the window. Society conditions these sexual roles based on what it needs at the time.
    LMAO, you have zero clue at what Jesus is saying to the Pharisees.. they were proposing a ridiculous set of circumstances to try and trap him, he called them fools ... like you
    the law stated that the brother should take his wife in so she wouldn't be a beggar widow.. they were never married at the same time...and that's not even the point.. please stay away from the Bible LOL

Team Owner
    Transracial is the new "wigger", leave it to the mentally ill on the left to try and justify it.