Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 48

Thread: Lets Add Another Ridiculous Definition to our F'ed Up World!

  1. #1

    Lets Add Another Ridiculous Definition to our F'ed Up World!

    Because you KNOW that is what is coming next after this "I am black even though I am white" nonsense that this crazy bitch is spewing. I saw her on the Today show this morning and she is out and out nuts but clearly now has a long term agenda.

    Ladies and gentlemen, I introduce to you the next ridiculous definition...TRANSRACIAL. Yup...its coming. And when it does, every idiot suburban white kid who wears his pants half way down his ass, speaks like a moron and dreams of a career in hip hop has hope! They can claim they are "transracial". They may have been born white...but they have known they were black since they bought their first 50 cent download on iTunes.

    It coming folks...bank on it. You'll see the first law suits in about a year or so based on transracial discrimination. Maybe even from this psycho chick from the NAACP. Yet another sign that our country is rapidly flushing down the shitter.

    But mark my words...this will be the "next cause du jour" to be taken up by the left. The ONLY positives I can think of is maybe it will finally challenge all the affirmative action nonsense and also the black "leaders" are going to be furious about this and never accept it so it shuld be fun to watch their reaction.

  2. #2
    As I said in another post, it's what we used to call wannabe. Now it's celebrated and demands identification, although the left is not biting this time for some reason. The overarching precept here is you can be whatever you want to be. Just say you "choose to identify as..." and viola!

    But yes, the fringe left has always looked upon race as a "cultural construct". This article I posted yesterday explains it quite well.

  3. #3
    Jets Moderator ret2ski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Palm Coast, Fl.
    Posts
    35,804
    Quote Originally Posted by MSGold12 View Post
    Because you KNOW that is what is coming next after this "I am black even though I am white" nonsense that this crazy bitch is spewing. I saw her on the Today show this morning and she is out and out nuts but clearly now has a long term agenda.

    Ladies and gentlemen, I introduce to you the next ridiculous definition...TRANSRACIAL. Yup...its coming. And when it does, every idiot suburban white kid who wears his pants half way down his ass, speaks like a moron and dreams of a career in hip hop has hope! They can claim they are "transracial". They may have been born white...but they have known they were black since they bought their first 50 cent download on iTunes.

    It coming folks...bank on it. You'll see the first law suits in about a year or so based on transracial discrimination. Maybe even from this psycho chick from the NAACP. Yet another sign that our country is rapidly flushing down the shitter.

    But mark my words...this will be the "next cause du jour" to be taken up by the left. The ONLY positives I can think of is maybe it will finally challenge all the affirmative action nonsense and also the black "leaders" are going to be furious about this and never accept it so it shuld be fun to watch their reaction.
    Not only out & out nuts, but a racist nut job as well.

    She once filed a discrimination lawsuit, she used a book "how to be black" to teach her students, and she once admonished a Spanish student for "not being Hispanic enough"!

    I know I use this phrase a lot, but this is clearly a "you can't make this stuff up"!

  4. #4
    It just goes to show what the real agenda and end game are. The left is apparently not ready to admit it, but racial issues have become completely shallow and subjective for them. The lack of real evidence demands this sort of nonsense.

  5. #5
    this word "transracial" only exists on the right.

    it cheapens the experience of actual trans people who are caught between the genders.

    this woman is not caught between the races. She's white. She's convinced herself that's she's black

    she is an opportunist and probably mentally ill.

    there are many people who do this, (as Gold mentions the baggy pants crew), but they don't usually becomes NAACP presidents. Those people also seem to find their original voices when talking to cops or their grandmother.

    there are many on the left including the black community who are glad to see she quit.

  6. #6
    Jets Moderator ret2ski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Palm Coast, Fl.
    Posts
    35,804
    Quote Originally Posted by bitonti View Post
    this word "transracial" only exists on the right.

    it cheapens the experience of actual trans people who are caught between the genders.

    this woman is not caught between the races. She's white. She's convinced herself that's she's black

    she is an opportunist and probably mentally ill.

    there are many people who do this, (as Gold mentions the baggy pants crew), but they don't usually becomes NAACP presidents. Those people also seem to find their original voices when talking to cops or their grandmother.

    there are many on the left including the black community who are glad to see she quit.
    The word "transgender" exists only on the left.

    The "it" that Bruce Jenner has become is not a man caught between genders. It6's a man. He's convinced himself that he's a woman.

    He's an opportunist & surely mentally ill.

  7. #7
    I love it when conservatives talk about LGBT issues. It shows the world how backwards the platform is.

    Keep doing it, there's no way it could wrong.

  8. #8
    Jets Moderator ret2ski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Palm Coast, Fl.
    Posts
    35,804
    Quote Originally Posted by bitonti View Post
    I love it when conservatives talk about LGBT issues. It shows the world how backwards the platform is.

    Keep doing it, there's no way it could wrong.
    Bruce simply needed another 15 minutes of fame.

    Case closed, done deal!

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by bitonti View Post
    this word "transracial" only exists on the right.

    it cheapens the experience of actual trans people who are caught between the genders.

    this woman is not caught between the races. She's white. She's convinced herself that's she's black

    she is an opportunist and probably mentally ill.

    there are many people who do this, (as Gold mentions the baggy pants crew), but they don't usually becomes NAACP presidents. Those people also seem to find their original voices when talking to cops or their grandmother.

    there are many on the left including the black community who are glad to see she quit.
    Actually I don't think the term transracial exists at all...YET! But its coming.

    I agree with you that this woman is a whack job and a disgrace and that most of the left (and blacks in particular) probably looks at her with as much disgust as the right does. But you watch...someone is going to sue to try and establish this as yet another "Trans" group that needs protection and some REALLY far left group will take the case and run with it. You watch...

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by bitonti View Post
    I love it when conservatives talk about LGBT issues. It shows the world how backwards the platform is.

    Keep doing it, there's no way it could wrong.
    OK, since you are the expert since you are not a conservative, Id like to ask a serious question. I posed it in another thread and no one answered me.

    I can understand the Ls and Gs fighting for equal rights since I think most have accepted that its not simply a "life style choice" in many cases. I can even SEE an argument from the Ts although I find that one a bit weaker to accept (and the Bruce Jenner self exploitation fiasco has only made that issue worse IMO). What I don't get is how the Bs got into this???? Because CHOSING t have sex with BOTH men an women IS a life stytel choice and one that IMO is NOT worthy of any consuitutional protection whatsoever.

    Since as a conservative I apparently have no business talking about LGBT issues, please educate me on that one....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO