Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: White Woman Pretends to be Black, becomes leader of NAACP Washington Chapter

White Woman Pretends to be Black, becomes leader of NAACP Washington Chapter

LOL Social Justice Progressives (AKA Cultural Marxists) are all nuts, thats all there is to it.

First they insist Bruce Jenner is a woman (and you better not suggest otherwise), now this ...

http://news.yahoo.com/civil-rights-a...142027280.html
    Last edited by Green Jets & Ham; 06-13-2015 at 03:44 AM.

Team Owner
    I wonder if our liberal friends will back her decision to be black in the same way they support Bruce Jenners decision to be a woman?
    J-E-T-S! It's not exactly a passion, it's generally more of a sickness.

FACT: The New York Jets will never win a Super Bowl with Woody Johnson as the owner.

Assistant Coach
    I don't know if any of you read a book called Black Like Me. It was a true life story of a White man who took injections of the chemical that makes the skin black. He did this to find out how Black People in the South. It was very interesting but unfortunately got cancer from the injections and died. If you can find the book it is a good read!

she should now dye her afro in rainbow colors

Quote Originally Posted by NFLs StepChild View Post

I wonder if our liberal friends will back her decision to be black in the same way they support Bruce Jenners decision to be a woman?
    If they don't they're hypocrites, because they've already taken the position that genetics is irrelevant, essentially you are what you say you are.

If we all have to agree Bruce Jenner is a woman, then we all have to agree this lunatic is black.

In fact since ESPN is giving Bruce Jenner their annual courage award, I nominate this loon for the NAACP's Rosa Parks, African American Woman of the Year award.
    Last edited by Green Jets & Ham; 06-13-2015 at 03:53 AM.

LOL She teaches a class in African American studies!

AND WAIT, IT GETS BETTER ...

Now she is out there defending herself, saying we don't understand what it means to be black.

I'm not joking, she is actually blasting her critics for being racists.

This is like a scene from that old Steve Martin movie, The Jerk.

That movie was LOL funny, but you never thought it could actually happen.

Leave it to a self-described Social Justice Progressive to bring that script to life.
    Last edited by Green Jets & Ham; 06-13-2015 at 05:21 AM.

Shoot the Messenger!

There's nothing one bit amusing about this race-baiting type of thread.

IF anything it only serves to show you more of their whole agenda. Back when I posted on http://nflfans.com/x/showthread.php?...681#post477681 there was a kind of rebuttal against being involved in racism. What's up with this then?

Team Owner
    And Elizabeth Warren lied about being an Indian yet the dumb f@ck population in this country voted her into office and some even want her as President.

The left is mentally ill, it's proven daily. This woman is a sad pathetic joke of a human being.

Truth is subjective to the Leftists.