Thread: Here's my boy

Head Coach Material

Here's my boy

This former FSU running back was featured last year before the season by,...me. He has unreal stats such as yards per carry but has been relegated to 3rd string status, last season and now this season. Last year my post was titled This boy is HONGREE! He still is hongree,...and watch for him on ESPN highlights this Fall and Winter.

Antoine Smith, one of two former Seminoles now Falcons running backs.
    Last edited by Penumbra; 06-03-2015 at 03:37 AM.

What about the guy that blew his knee out last year, if he returns to his former self we should be set at RB
    Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Head Coach Material
    We were misinformed by the last regime. If you recall the media reported the Falcons said Smith tore an ACL. From there the Falcons whispered it was a major knee injury. Then they finally came out after the Super Bowl it was a broken leg that Smith went in IR. Anyway, it was just a crack but is considered broken even with a hairline. That means the boy will be ready. I still think Smith is more explosive than Freeman and who knows how the rookie will play. The depth chart is the rookie starting with Freeman the 2nd back, Smith the 3rd as of now. And yeah, the Falcons running backs,...hahaha the NO NAME BACKFIELD will open many eyes this Fall, another prediction and an easy one to make. if you know the Falcons that is.