Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: White on White violence explodes in Waco, TX

White on White violence explodes in Waco, TX

no big deal just 5 white skinhead hate groups going after each other in broad daylight

No tear gas? Why wasn't the National Guard called to deal with these THUGS?

“In 34 years of law enforcement, this is the most violent crime scene I have ever been involved in,” Swanton said.
    “There is blood everywhere. We will probably approach the number of 100 weapons.”

http://www.wacotrib.com/news/police/...ef08a2a87.html

Quote Originally Posted by bitonti View Post
    no big deal just 5 white skinhead hate groups going after each other in broad daylight

I am counting the days until the next incident of "Anyone on Bit" violence explodes anywhere...heading back to Mobile any time soon????

So now biker gangs are equated to "white skinhead hate groups" by the bot (and 3 is multiplied to 5).

This is exactly what happens in inner-city ghettos every stinking day with zero media coverage, where #BlackLivesDON'TMatter. The only reason this is deemed newsworthy is for the novelty of it, and because ghouls/tools like you will eat it up as red meat. And, of course, it's people like you and your ilk who focus on the skin color, because that's what you do. And even if we don't know what that exactly is, you assume.

And of course your reading comp is off, or lazy, yet again..

“A lot of innocent people could have been injured today,” Swanton said. “These are very dangerous, hostile criminal biker gangs.”

There were at least three rival gangs on the scene when the shooting occurred, Swanton said, though he did not immediately provide the names of the gangs.

At least 12 Waco officers, including a SWAT team, and other DPS troopers were at Twin Peaks or in the immediate area when the incident broke out.

Waco police officers moved in and did fire rounds during the incident, Swanton said, praising their quick response.

“Their action has saved lives by keeping this from spilling into a busy Sunday morning,” he said.

Eight people were confirmed dead on the scene and one other at the hospital, Swanton added.

Helicopters continued to fly overhead about 4 p.m., and officials asked citizens not to come near the area.
    Last edited by ibleedgreen; 05-18-2015 at 03:50 PM.

Gee, I don't know, maybe because they didn't loot and burn their own city and kept it more against each other?
    Ain't nobody better mess with the fine feathered figaro!

A black life matters only when it's taken by a white cop, but when thousands of black kill other blacks they don't matter as much, go figure!
    Ain't nobody better mess with the fine feathered figaro!

Quote Originally Posted by slikmojet View Post
    Gee, I don't know, maybe because they didn't loot and burn their own city and kept it more against each other?
    Or because no race baiters like Al, Jesse, Holder, and Obama showed up to incite a riot of the (nonexistent) angry masses? LOL (For obvious reasons)

Even so, bot's wrong, as usual. Law enforcement did show up and enforce the laws, unlike in Baltimore following the orders of a hack Mayor likely instructed by the DOJ or Obama himself.
    Last edited by ibleedgreen; 05-18-2015 at 03:48 PM.

Team Owner
    Ahhh the guilty white dope strikes again.

How many business were burned down in Waco?

How many days did it last?

Did the mayor of Waco order police to stand down and give them "space" to riot?
    Last edited by pope; 05-18-2015 at 03:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MSGold12 View Post
    I am counting the days until the next incident of "Anyone on Bit" violence explodes anywhere...heading back to Mobile any time soon????
    easy Gold don't get all worked up.

easy Gold don't get all worked up.

LOL...notice mine is the only one he responds to? Can't answer any of the challenges posed by the others huh Bitiot? so try and deflect...again? And recycling your "I hope you have a heart attack and die" act that got you in so much trouble last time??? I expect more from such a "smart" guy like you.

Oh man, absolute gross stupidity on his part in all of his posts today even by his non-existent standards.