Thread: Falcons fan refuse to post here

Head Coach Material

Falcons fan refuse to post here

He's doing a good job,...after checking out this site to possibly post about the Falcons and learning all about this troll,...four,...4 people said no thanks because of talon's presence here. 4 new members lurked into this forum got some history from other Falcons fans about talon, LOVED our posts analyzing the Falcons w/o copying articles but all declined at another site in PMs. These are nice people, great Falcons fans that won't post at nflfans because of one particularly disturbed iggles fan. Such a shame.

Guess I'm done trying to get Falcons fans to hit this site. They have and they've seen this troll work like a true troll does. And if it weren't for the years I've been posting here I'd never come back but there's still a small semblence of loyalty to nflfans. Allowed this iggles fan will run away the last two Falcons fans willing to post here and it's obvious that's his/her purpose in life.

I deleted his posts because he's posting in the same thread with multiple user names. aka grim reaper

Head Coach Material
    Maybe too much damage at this point. It might take some time but maybe by preseason we can get some Falcons fans posting here. We're at lots of places talking to lots of people and it'd be great to get a forum up like what the Panthers and Jets have.

Yeah, none of my friends will come back because he has free reign. But at my age I just ignore the ignorant people.
    Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.