Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Sheriff Joe costs the county millions in mistreatment claims

Quote Originally Posted by Frequent Flyer View Post
    Alecia Phonesavanh Georgia swat, google it you friggin' dope.

You are about as sharp as a marble.
    Uh Oh more news reports from the one sided CNN NY times and Huffing puuf news groups of commies are good and and criminals are better. hey thanks Rev AL JR. See ya look in the mirror long enough and ya face reality that you think your oppressed somehow and for that reason you hate cops or any authority including the military. Go rub elbows with the rest of your ACLU dorks and Bot's

Stupid pigs all you had to do was knock on the friggin' door, the dude was a penny ante pot dealer.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/family-todd...ry?id=27671521

Stupid pigs all you had to do was knock on the friggin' door, the dude was a penny ante pot dealer.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/family-todd...ry?id=27671521
    And according to the grand jury papers the family members knew prior to moving into the house that their brother in law was a convicted drug dealer and still selling drugs from the house not POT but Meth you TURD. he was also arrested with priors for weapons so instead of living elsewhere they stayed with a known drug seller. STFU loser. You rail against cops cause your a loser and read one sided douche bag anti law and cop rag papers. stfu odumbo voter go back to using your dope and squeezing tax payers for free odumbo money

Quote Originally Posted by sincityjetsfan View Post
    And according to the grand jury papers the family members knew prior to moving into the house that their brother in law was a convicted drug dealer and still selling drugs from the house not POT but Meth you TURD. he was also arrested with priors for weapons so instead of living elsewhere they stayed with a known drug seller. STFU loser. You rail against cops cause your a loser and read one sided douche bag anti law and cop rag papers. stfu odumbo voter go back to using your dope and squeezing tax payers for free odumbo money
    LMAO

You are showing everybody what an asshole you are. I don't need to do or say anything. The Grand Jury only heard what the pigs said he was selling---- based on the word of an informer, the lowest form of shit on the planet (even lower than a pig).

You could have just walked up to the door and knocked to serve that warrant, you didn't need a friggin SWAT team LMFAO like they was the Pattie Hearst gang with a hostage or something. But no, the pigs gotta play in their battle rattle and justify their bloated budgets so they can buy more military surplus and get all that overtime. Buncha fucking scumbags all of you. You threw a fucking flashbang grendade into a BABY'S CRIB and mutilated that kid, destroyed his life, almost killed him, all because an "informer" told you somebody in that house was selling meth. Pigs didn't find jack shit, either.

I'm done with you, you are a lying, dishonest, perjering, bearing false witness WORTHLESS PIG.

http://countercurrentnews.com/2014/1...pd-cop-admits/

LMAO

You are showing everybody what an asshole you are. I don't need to do or say anything. The Grand Jury only heard what the pigs said he was selling---- based on the word of an informer, the lowest form of shit on the planet (even lower than a pig).

You could have just walked up to the door and knocked to serve that warrant, you didn't need a friggin SWAT team LMFAO like they was the Pattie Hearst gang with a hostage or something. But no, the pigs gotta play in their battle rattle and justify their bloated budgets so they can buy more military surplus and get all that overtime. Buncha fucking scumbags all of you. You threw a fucking flashbang grendade into a BABY'S CRIB and mutilated that kid, destroyed his life, almost killed him, all because an "informer" told you somebody in that house was selling meth. Pigs didn't find jack shit, either.

I'm done with you, you are a lying, dishonest, perjering, bearing false witness WORTHLESS PIG.

http://countercurrentnews.com/2014/1...pd-cop-admits/
    And your a worthless dope smoking non working lying POS ODUMBO VOTER who can't read. Grand jury heard from the family that's how they came to that conclusion dumb fk. get lost i'm sure mommy and daddy would like their basement back FF(FKN Freeloader)

Quote Originally Posted by sincityjetsfan View Post
    And your a worthless dope smoking non working lying POS ODUMBO VOTER who can't read.
    Nice to see you, too, officer friendly!

I'm not any of those things, but I get it. As a pig, you have to villify and demonize American citizens in order to do all the horrible, reprehensible things that you do to us, like serving and protecting the shit out of them.

Congratulations, Meathead, you made the cut:

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/cou...se-hire-smart/

Nice to see you, too, officer friendly!

I'm not any of those things, but I get it. As a pig, you have to villify and demonize American citizens in order to do all the horrible, reprehensible things that you do to us, like serving and protecting the shit out of them.

Congratulations, Meathead, you made the cut:

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/cou...se-hire-smart/

Uh OH Turd alert again. I see mommy and daddy are paying the bills again. your back on the family keyboards. yup another useful wage earner uhh right.

Wow snappy come back from the ebt collector living with his Mommy and daddy. TURD