Thread: A.D. The Bible Contines

A.D. The Bible Contines

a Heads up for you Christians, tomorrow at 9 ET on NBC a mini series on the early church (book of Acts) by roma downey

hopefully not too liberal

Quote Originally Posted by AFL12 View Post
    a Heads up for you Christians, tomorrow at 9 ET on NBC a mini series on the early church (book of Acts) by roma downey

hopefully not too liberal
    It's a mini series? I thought it was just one film?

They are billing it as an alternative to the secular flops (Noah & Exodus), so we shall see. Fingers crossed.

Assistant Coach
    Hopefully there aren't to many actors with Aussie accents. Their last series certainly did!

Quote Originally Posted by ibleedgreen View Post

They are billing it as an alternative to the secular flops (Noah & Exodus), so we shall see. Fingers crossed.
    lol Im wrong...I watch a special on the filming yesterday which was almost an hour long so I figured it was multiple nights

roma looked like shes had a bunch of work done but still smoking hot lol

one heads up, mary mag's is black lol

one heads up, mary mag's is black lol
    That's racist!

actually it IS a series of three weekly one hour episodes

actually it IS a series of three weekly one hour episodes
    Cool, I set it up as a series.

OK, not bad.. interesting banter between pilate, caiaphas, Joseph of Arimathea and the wives

OK, not bad.. interesting banter between pilate, caiaphas, Joseph of Arimathea and the wives
    Did you see "Killing Jesus"? Based on O'Reilly's book?

There were lots of omissions from the synpotic texts. Bill got around this criticism by saying it was a book about "history" not "faith". (Uh, what ??)

Since when did this guy become a liberal scholar who deems what happened and what didn't based on whims? lol

He doesn't even know the Bible very well.

Did you see "Killing Jesus"? Based on O'Reilly's book?

There were lots of omissions from the synpotic texts. Bill got around this criticism by saying it was a book about "history" not "faith". (Uh, what ??)

Since when did this guy become a liberal scholar who deems what happened and what didn't based on whims? lol

He doesn't even know the Bible very well.
    didnt watch it, I had heard bill talk about it on his show when it first came out... your exact reasons were why I didnt watch. it was all about money he said lol