Thread: Politics and the n f l

Politics and the n f l

There was a sheep on another site I believe, maybe this one that just blew up when Pen mentioned politics and football being in bed, and the poor baby sheep still ignorant from youth and listening to the media called it crazy and many other infantile statements. It grows larger each, look how long the league has been on an unprecedented acceleration of the program each and every year. With each year they are becoming stronger and stronger building into a multi BILLION dollar business, here comes the politics for you ignorant sheep, it's an alleged non profit, TAX FREE entity. With left handed hand shakes and back door deals done years ago their billions of dollars are tax free...........because they are non profit

A regular commercial during a regular season cost more than a middle class salary and the games have become zebra shows which require what???????more commercials. Each year a 15 second segment during the WWE?NFL super bowl breaking each prior years record.........TAX FREE?

iT'S BAD ENOUGH TO HAVE ADULTERATED THE GAME, but for the paying morons, few know nothing but madden and fantasy crap, and the owners are happy with the job God L is doing, can any sheep explain that one, here's my theory they are keeping these billionaires sheltered.

They HAD to go on this domestic violence agenda when they were caught covering up the fact the knew about the Ray Rice incident, NOW THE LEAGUE WILL TOUGH ON THIS STANCE, ONLY because they were caught
    Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Head Coach Material
    No doubt the NFL/Roger the Dodger goodell KNEW alllllllllllllll about the incident in the elevator. So HE lied saying the league wasn't aware of the camera in the lift until everyone had already seen it. Sounds like obama saying he didn't know about an embassy being attacked until he heard it in the,...news? LOL! These people, wait, they ain't people,...these MAGGOTS concerned with only power and money will LIE, they allow CHEATING by their favorite teams(Patriots) and might take away a 3rd round pick because the announcer at the GA Dome makes too much noise on 3rd downs. A baseless accusation I add.

This tax free status is ridiculous so no wonder players and the player's association demand ridiculous salaries. MLB is the same damned thing guaranteed. I can't tell you how many times through the years a player says he needs his team to make the playoffs so he can pay his taxes, in effect, not losing so much money. I pity those players in California and New York/New joisy States. Ever wonder why the northern burbs in Atlanta houses so many prominant professional athletes? Hell, some have property in,...CANADA to avoid being bled by the United States tax codes.

There is sooooooooo much the average person doesn't know about the "non profit" entity and more, the rules are tweeked or changed every year, the rule book reads with so much legal jargon, and by that I mean leaving it up to the official so they can call it several ways or pick up the flag. In other words call it however they want.

How much of the non profit millions collected in advertisement fees during the super bowl help the country? Were millions given to women advocacy groups? any to the Shriners hospital for children? any for cancer research? autism? Helping the homeless?
    Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Upper Deck, On the Rail
    Who is that highest paid NFL person...

None other than Roger (the fact dodger) Goodell. $300 milllion He makes more in 1 year than I will in 10 lifetimes.

What a suck!
    I hold it, that a little rebellion, now and then, is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical. - Thomas Jefferson

Head Coach Material
    Some guy, a mislead Rams fan, posted over 10 years ago that politics and the NFL have nothing to do with each other. Amazing isn't it?

I did not know GOD-L made that much, I wonder if his paycheck is tax free, should be a matter of public record!