Thread: Deception or domination

Head Coach Material

Deception or domination

There are two ways to win games in the NFL. One is to completely dominate the opponent even to the point of desiring to embarrass them. The other is to use deception and trickery, even to outsmart the other team. Through the years both formulie works and both ways work in unison some times.

Look at the Steelers,...they wish to dominate, the Patriots wish to dominate also but will at times use deception mainly, I believe, cause Belichick has so much experience he will dominate mostly but when he gets itchy about a foe he will use trick plays, go away from the passing game to a run game and only he knows how to get his defense to perform. Belichick is the best coach in the modern NFL era imo. The Packers are too one of those teams that wishes to dominate completely and it has resulted in mucho regular season wins but only one Championship.

There is only one team in the NFL that uses the domination factor effectively and that's the Pats.

Dan Reeves when asked before Super Bowl 33 what will be his game plan. He replied that he'd dance with the girl that got him there. What a mistake. Mike Shanahan changed his defensive game plan, waited on the offense to get the big play and that worked in 1999.

Deception is an essential part of football. If time permits, maybe I'll post how WRs, QBs, LBs, D-linemen, O-linemen, tight ends and safeties can be deceptive which results in turnovers and points scored.

This may be where this coach's past will provide that and more
    Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Head Coach Material
    Feels like wasting effort and time here. Maybe the old days are done and over, forgotten,...hahaha like Tom Landry placing arrows on the field so idiots would know which way the ball was being snapped. Now it's lines and visuals telling the idiot fan how far to gain a first down. Landry started all that and they took it to another level like they always do.

Remember Mad Bird saying to us he loves a dome? The little bitch is spoiled like 99% of them all.

Could be this new staff will rescussitate(did I spell that right?), a team with viable talent. It's a new age when 50% of fans in the Georgia Dome are Saints fans, Steelers fans, etc. There'll be no more blackouts in Atlanta. But ya know,...it's America's Game now.

sort of, fantasy football is where their money is coming from....America's Game.....sheep herding, all the little sheep play a game within 16 games, and they cam be owners and GM's and coaches and cheerleaders for players scattered throughout the league, Loyalty is a description that eludes most sheep.

Now you hear, yeah I hate the Vikings but I have AP on my fantasy team like dude, so I don't care if the vikes win as long as AP has a good day like man.
    Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Head Coach Material
    Quote Originally Posted by Jett View Post
    yeah I hate the Vikings but I have AP on my fantasy team like dude, so I don't care if the vikes win as long as AP has a good day like man.
    Excellent! FFootballers ignored Matt Ryan last season JUST because of the team he played for. Idiots!

Matt Ryan is an elite QB regardless of the idiots in nj and penn. His stats, even with a losing record were stellar. And he's married, doesn't beat his ho up in an elevator, nor does he party like johnny football. He just keeps on making great passes, understands the game and makes plays trying to avoid getting sacked with an O-line neglected by management.

YO ah unnerstand the gaim two an AP is a beast. he be on mah fayanti teaam ennytime fool. afff dey leh him geh back to playin is all dog.