Thread: How is this going to work?

Hybrid View

How is this going to work?

32nd ranked defense so you hire a defensive man and no option of picking his own coaches, his staff is pretty much set, wonder if he had any input? You know, wink wink.

That's right the only team that has ever cheated is the Pats, those dreaded champions! Back to the point.

Will he have much say in the draft? will he have ANY say in the draft? or is he just a short fill in until Blank finds a better fit?
    Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Head Coach Material
    Only reason I'm posting here is your input,...not that stinking pile of iggles shit which is trolling this board. Never seen such an asshole, an iggles type other than EFIB, remember him from the Insider? Why are iggles fans such dickheads will never know.

Anyway,...the staff has been set by Thomas Dimitroff. In the past the head coach, O and D-coor had a say in player acquitions and it got them to one NFC C Game. Case in point, the Pats D-back that saved the game for the Pats Sunday was a rookie and free agent before this season. The Packers had more injuries than any other team last season and still made the playoffs.

I guess little miss talon bitch will have plenty of material to dis the Falcons next season as the little bitch has done for years while lying he's a Falcons fan. That notion is laughable but as long as he's allowed to continue the little bitch will always come into this forum and post negativism while praising his iggles. Thanks nflfans admins.

Quinn is signed for years and as for the draft, who knows anymore with this bunch. The Falcons have 3,...THREE general managers and an owner who is involved that seems to have been good after his first draft. After that?

btw FUCK YOU talon bitch.

I really could care less because I see no upside as to how they have gone about this........the process!

Watched the WWF?NFL game last Sunday, it was such a different game that had been played all year, still lots of holding.......that was not called, and contact beyond 5 yards that occurred on every pass play........on both teams.

I want to know about the thug, #51 or #61 that was ejected, to see the seagulls act like spoiled kids losing, I saw 3 seagulls that should have been ejected for throwing punches. I'm sure roger will see to it that it never be reported.....you know...transparency.
    Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Head Coach Material
    Reminds me of the Steelers of the 70's, Niners of the 80's and the Packers of the 90's. They all seemed to get away with murder, no wait that'd be Ray Lewis. But yeah I haven't seen such holding and contact betond 5 yards NOT called so much regarding the Super Bowl and include the Hawks, by D-players EVER. Yeah yeah, we all know the refs allow more shit like that in the playoffs and especially the Super Bowl but c'mon man. BTW, add the lack of flags thrown when O-linemen can tackle a DT or a DE,...and it's obvious when the networks go to slow motion on replays.

The Seachickens' time is coming. Or is it? Obviously this is the type game Goodell sanctions UNLESS it's the Jags, Bills, Chargers, Chiefs and the Falcons. The iggles get the favoritism too but they just flat out suck with that stoopid coach they have.

Does not an ejected player forfiet his game paycheck to charity? I bet not when it's a Super Bowl. But really I dunno bout that one.

Too many unknowns of the transparent commish and HIS brand of football, one of the gulls complained about being drug tested before the game

Head Coach Material
    IMO they all should piss in the cup before every game. If that were the policy on this forum talon and the grim reaper would be suspended because their urine samples would glow in the dark.

Well if they want to keep that tax free status they should be held to the same guidelines.