Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Massholes are hilarious

Massholes are hilarious

I just love how Patsie fans try and defend this. They usually go with the "everyone does it" excuse. Or they go with the "we won the game by 40 points anyway" excuse. Or they deny deny deny. But this issue has taken it to a whole new level and What they miss and continue to ignore are the facts. And also how the "facts" that they are spewing are so totally irrelevant to the issue.

I have heard now that a) there is no evidence to convict, b) how some center from Seattle could not tell the difference in the balls c) the refs checked the balls and did not catch it. And my personal fave...the bogus science theory. Here are the RELEVANT facts.

Fact: 11 of the 12 balls the Pats used were under the legal pressure amount
    Fact: Tom Brady as said publicly that he prefers under inflated footballs
    Fact: NONE of the Colts balls were under inflated
    Fact: There is video of a Pats staffer taking the balls into a bathroom

Those are the irrefutable facts. And these facts debunk the following affirmative defenses:

1. Science caused the balls to deflate: then why didn't the Colts balls deflate
    2. Brady's denial that the pressure of the ball is meaningful to him

Now can anyone PROVE with evidence that BB or Brady knew or instructed the balls to be deflated? Of course not. Unless the kid who they are inevitably going to pin it on talks which he won't because they will pay him off just like they did Walsh after Spygate. And Kraft, BB and Brady know this. So they can deny deny deny which in turn lets their idiot fan base justify supporting them. But FACTS are FACTS and I challenge any of the Patsie trolls here to refute the facts with something other then sheer speculation and blind loyalty.

Because the truth is, wheher you want to say the refs missed it, it didn't matter anyway or the kid acted on his own (ridiculous)...cheating is cheating. Id like to ask a Patsie fan if their son or daughter came home and said "Dad, I got a 98 on my math test. I used a cheat sheet but so did everyone and the teacher never caught us!". Or "Dad, I just broke into a car but intend of hot wiring and stealing it I just stole a pack of gum out of it...and no one even saw me!". Would they be as proud defending that as they are defending Brady and Belli right now??? Because THAT based on the FACTS is the appropriate analogy here.

To accurately defend the Pats you must believe that yes the balls were deflated by the Pats and that the kid who did it decided to do it on his own based upon a radio interview he heard with Brady where Brady said he prefers deflated balls..and didn't tell anyone, including Brady or BB about it. Does that make ANY sense to ANY Masshole with a brain???? Oh wait....

BL...they cheat. Wheher they cheat big or small...they cheat. If you can justify that because they win...OK. But they cheat and that they have ONLY been caught doing the two thing s that they have does not mean they don't cheat MUCH more. But go ahead Patsie Nation...defend your cheaters form all the :"haters". But understand, there is a valid reason for all the hate and you just expose yourselves as the blind sheep you are.
    Last edited by MSGold12; 01-28-2015 at 11:28 PM.

Brady is sick. He's not sleeping well. Wonder why?

They're just anticipating that the cover up that Goodell is orchestrating will be successful & the Cheats*** will be cleared of any wrongdoing.

Why else would the investigation now be including a physicist from Columbia U?

This so called investigation gets more laughable every day.

I heard he gor a ball infection.
    Ain't nobody better mess with the fine feathered figaro!

Quote Originally Posted by ret2ski View Post
    They're just anticipating that the cover up that Goodell is orchestrating will be successful & the Cheats*** will be cleared of any wrongdoing.

Why else would the investigation now be including a physicist from Columbia U?

This so called investigation gets more laughable every day.
    Again. Facts are facts. The only way to successfully cover it up is to come up with s viable answer other then the pats did it. And based on the facts, we know the pats did it. Everything else is just bs excuses.

Team Owner
    This is why I laugh when Jet fans wish they still had Belicheat as a HC, one you would;t have had Brady and Belicheat would have been coaching Rutgers by now but just for $hits and giggles say the Jets won a couple Super Bowls cheating, your team is known as the Lance Armstrong of the NFL.

Your happy rooting for that? Sorry not me, I'll take the 4-12 seasons over rooting and defending scum anyday of the week and twice on Sundays.
    Last edited by pope; 01-28-2015 at 11:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MSGold12 View Post
    Again. Facts are facts. The only way to successfully cover it up is to come up with s viable answer other then the pats did it. And based on the facts, we know the pats did it. Everything else is just bs excuses.
    No argument from me.

But my point is that Goodell is looking for anything he. Cal pass off as a viable reason.

Quote Originally Posted by pope View Post
    This is why I laugh when Jet fans wish they still had Belicheat as a HC, one you would;t have had Brady and Belicheat would have been coaching Rutgers by now but just for $hits and giggles say the Jets won a couple Super Bowls cheating, your team is known as the Lance Armstrong of the NFL.

Your happy rooting for that? Sorry not me, I'll take the 4-12 seasons over rooting and defending scum anyday of the week and twice on Sundays.
    Everybody does it.

You cant prove that.

Who cares, it made minimal difference.

BL...they are a bunch of f-ing apologists who sell their morality for wins. And then they whine that they are being "hated" on because others are jealous. Pathetic. Enjoy your forever tainted legacy patsie Nation. Because win or lose Sunday...you've been exposed bot as an organization and as a fan base.

Assistant Coach
    The only thing that would make me happy is that The Patriots get a major league ass kicking in the Super Bowl Lynch over 175 yards rushing 3td's and Wilson over 60 yards rushing and 1 td!

Quote Originally Posted by MnJetFan View Post
    The only thing that would make me happy is that The Patriots get a major league ass kicking in the Super Bowl Lynch over 175 yards rushing 3td's and Wilson over 60 yards rushing and 1 td!
    Yes fingers crossed. A 4th straight SB LETDOWN for this franchise in addition to be just completely and totally at this point EXPOSED as full fledged and CONTINUED cheaters. Yes, for them to get an ass whooping on top of being cheaters will be a fun day of football for almost every football fan.