Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Deflategate" is officially over guys!

"Deflategate" is officially over guys!

Mumbles issued a statement, I just saw it on ESPN, that the Cheats*** conducted their own internal investigation & found that they followed all appropriate procedures. And we all know we can absolutely take Mumbles at his word err mumbling.

And in other news, OJ says he will not rest till he finds the real killer, right after his prison term is up.

Belichick’s explanation invites scrutiny, analysis, testing

Posted by Mike Florio on January 24, 2015

By offering a detailed explanation of the things the Patriots do to prepare their footballs for games and the pressure changes that occur inside the bladders contained in those footballs, Patriots coach Bill Belichick has thrown down the gauntlet to anyone who would doubt his version of reality.

And now the media outlets that spent the week comparing balls inflated to 12.5 PSI with balls inflated to 10.5 PSI will parse through Belichick’s words, copy his recipe, and try it on their own footballs. With actual scientists, not a football coach, reporting the results.

On one hand, Belichick deliberately has set up what the lawyers call a “battle of the experts.” It happens in a trial when one side brings in a witness with specialized knowledge who tells one story based on the physical evidence and the other side brings in a witness with specialized knowledge who tells the exact opposite story based on that same evidence.

That reality makes Belichick’s My Cousin Vinny reference even more appropriate. In that film, Mona Lisa Vito testified as an expert witness who obliterated the testimony from the dude who played the prosecutor in the Seinfeld finale. In real life, there’s a chance that Belichick will be the guy who played the prosecutor in the Seinfeld finale — and that a looming litany of scientists and engineers and other highly-educated folks will duplicate the variables contained in Belichick’s explanation, come to their own conclusions, and eventually reprise Joe Pesci’s two-sentence opening statement from the trial at which Ms. Vito testified:

“Everything that guy just said is bullsh-t. Thank you

I just saw his PC on ESPN & to me all it does is add to his problem.

He went completely out of character, was pretty animated(at least for him) & spoke very clearly & forcefully.

In other words, he protesteth way, way too much.

To quote the line Florio used from My Cousin Vinny:

“Everything that guy just said is bullsh-t. Thank you"!

Quote Originally Posted by ret2ski View Post
    I just saw his PC on ESPN & to me all it does is add to his problem.

He went completely out of character, was pretty animated(at least for him) & spoke very clearly & forcefully.

In other words, he protesteth way, way too much.

To quote the line Florio used from My Cousin Vinny:
    “Everything that guy just said is bullsh-t. Thank you"!
    Standard tactic of the Alynski playbook: lie with conviction! Obama, Biden, and Hillary are naturals.

I saw Alan Doucheowitz doing the same thing with the sexual abuse allegations the other day.

Quote Originally Posted by ibleedgreen View Post
    Standard tactic of the Alynski playbook: lie with conviction! Obama, Biden, and Hillary are naturals.

I saw Alan Doucheowitz doing the same thing with the sexual abuse allegations the other day.

Sounds like Guido Verducci's dad when he got caught red handed...

I dient do natin!
    Ain't nobody better mess with the fine feathered figaro!

I saw a really funny comment on FB - Belly went from knowing nothing to Sir Isaac Newton in 3 days. LMAO! Guy is such a lying dick.

LET US BE CLEAR:

24 Balls distributed equally prior to the game, 12 for the Patriots and 12 for the Colts, all 24 measured prior to the game and meeting league specifications. At halftime all 12 of the Colts balls remained undoctored, which is to say, properly inflated. However 11 of the 12 Patriots balls were deflated below league specifications. And Belichick is asking you to believe that the weather only effected the Patriots balls. This is whats known as the "F everybody and lets insult their intelligence" defense.

To steal a line from another movie, A Few Good Men, these are the facts of the case and they are undisputed.

I think I'll go rob a bank tonight, then when the police show up at my door I'll just tell them I conducted my own internal investigation and it definitely, 100%, wasn't me.

why did nooneask him why the colts balls were perfect....what a crock this is....