Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Relief

Head Coach Material

Relief

It's more like no relief. It was a relief to lose last week's game and make the Panthers proves themselves in the playoffs but then the exit of Mike Smith makes things a tad murky. To start over again and again through the years it makes me wonder. Sometimes just wanna say **** it and be a Raiders fan. Ahem, that was a joke, not a funny one unless you're a Raiders fan. Come to think of it I wish the Falcons would move to LA. THEN they'd win a Super Bowl after nearly 5 decades in existence.

It's over for this franchise for another three seasons due to poor player acquisiton wether be by draft or FA signings.

It was a good run though. 5 straight winning seasons, who could complain? The fired head coach has more wins as a Falcons head coach in franchise history.

I'm a divisional type fan and it would be great to see the Panthers appear in a game on Feb 6th.

Upper Deck, On the Rail
    So what are your feelings about the firing/changes coming down the pike?
    I hold it, that a little rebellion, now and then, is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical. - Thomas Jefferson

Head Coach Material
    Got no idea man. Just a feeling since we've had, under Arthur Blank, an offensive mind(Reeves) who Blank inherited then Mora a defensive mind, then Petrino offensive in moe ways than one and next was Smith another former defensive coach. So if we go by all that Blank/Dimitroff(who should've been fired too), has done,...I do not know.

I do know the Falcons have amassed many general managers, Blank hired a former Browns personell to assess things. Like the franchise needs another to muddy the water.

And another thing is that Blank is very much following Jerry Jones. Jones will never have a head coach that runs the whole deal just like when Jones set Jimmy Johnson free. Same thing with Blank and Dan Reeves in 2003.

I just don't know old bud. As a Falcons fan given our history I guess one could be optimistic but then ya see all the holes. But then there's still lots of talent that'll return from injury but after February things might be clearer.

It was time for the change, we'll see if Blank is as smart as he needs to be. No matter the coach if none of the generals agree there is no cohesion.
    Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Head Coach Material
    Call it thug cohesion now with Quinn. Note we didn't say anything about the fatass Holmgren and he is a bigtime easy to hit target,...but we show class unlike those retarded inbreds in NJ and Penn.

BTW,...I'm posting in the AFC West forum here cause this maggot makes for bad digestion,...as in he's full of shit.

I really hate to reiterate that old saying.............but I told you so his life is that pathetic.
    ANOTHER defensive mind, the Blank way, build a good offense and hire a defensive minded coach................pretty much covers it!
    Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Head Coach Material
    hmmm, yeah come to think of it. It was alllllllllllll Vick, Vick Vick then a lull in 2007 and now it's clean cut Ryan time.

Hopefully the new staff will address the O-line I pray.

Yes you told me he'd never go away, that stinking slime that comes out of a monkey's bahooty. Even though he told Shaky he'd never post here again, he proved he's a liar. And as long as he posts here I'll never again ask people to come to this site again.

Don't blame ya there,
    BUT they have too many pressing issues IMO, we really don't and won't know about the defense until training camp. He may actually drag them from the bottom, but without major defensive inside guys, there won't be a pass rush.

And yes, the line must be addressed, Ryan has proven that with time he can be very accurate, without time he throws to the first or called receiver. He has to have time to make at least 2 reads.

Head Coach Material
    Man,...you wouldn't believe the Falcons fans that could and would post here if that troll iggles bastard stayed away as he promised and lied like the filthy tuberlulotic spewtum and a nasty discharge of a monkey he lies, deceives and uses the media as his platform and whenever that idiot finally posts his sentiments, he's exposed. The troll that ran off over 30 solid posters,...MEMBERS of this site some years ago, and he's allowed to continue this practice obviously with the blessing of certain people here in POWER.

The defense will be better just the fact it was so awful last season it has to get better and will be. There's the draft and free agency to address the interior D-line. Motivation means alot too and perhaps Smith became complacent and when that happens the players do the same damned thing,...just get that paycheck screw the Super Bowl boys cause I'm getting rich and so should you. The defense will inprove but then there's that awful O-line. I still maintain the Falcons fucked up by trading for Tony(I'm so pretty)Gonzo. That trade set the Falcons back to 1992 and you recall that season and I know the TROLL does not.

Mattie Ice is one of the finest QBs in the league. Even better than Flacco who had the luxury of a good O-line and a great defense.

He has done a very good job with a very poor and rotating line that is your proof.