Thread: Just Win, baby.

Just Win, baby.

Here is to hoping Julio is playing. Put 40 on them and you win. Not hard if we can do it.
    Nolledge is Pouer.

Head Coach Material
    Falcons score 37 points and lose to the Packers. Brees last week was incredible like he's hitting a stride so to say. Saints defense is curious, one week getting gashed the next week looking like the Seahawks and yeah, the Falcons could score 4 TDs and some FGs. A Saints loss and a Panthers win puts Carolina back in first I think. Hell I dunno this has been the most stupid stuff coming from one division I've ever seen.

I am guessing that both of the Ryan boys lose their jobs in January, if not sooner. Rex has a better chance of keeping his than his ridiculous brother, who once aspired to be a head coach in the NFL, looking and acting like a middle-aged trucker whose claim to fame in life is being conceived by two heroine addicts at Woodstock.
    Nolledge is Pouer.

Head Coach Material
    Let me get this out right quick so the casual<snickering> viewer, ya know those lurkers so to speak. Now I can laugh out freaking loud!!!!!!! And a bigtime real LOL!

Gawd that was funny. Whew, Woodstock?LOL

Whew man, that was good.

Trie enough,...still laughing sorry,...the Saints were promised a D-coordinator that Payton wouldn't have to worry about so he could concentrate on offense only. Which he does. I call it the Payton/Brees offense. It is a fact those two collaberate on everything regarding the offense and who can argue it's not working? The Saints have given their fans an incredible offense,...they won a Super Bowl with the 24th ranked defense in the league that season. So it's difficult to blame or anything but results are the bottom line and that lol guy who could get a haircut and lose some of that EGO keeps placing a subpar defense on the field?

Glad you liked the joke. I think the Ryan's are too much side show to be the ring leader--I just heard on TV (ESPN? I think) that Rex has cleaned out his office.
    Nolledge is Pouer.