Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: freeze or I'll shoot

Quote Originally Posted by bitonti;456756[B
    ]im loving this thread of conservative white folk telling everyone what the problem is in St Louis and how it's all the fault of the people who live there.[/B]

It's really a great illustration of why you guys can't win a general election.

Next you'll tell me the only racism in America in 2014 is against white people.
    I guess you ignored the black people in the clips then, some of whom live in or near that community. Typical.

But this is a popular refrain from lazy leftists who have nothing to argue. They just play the "you don't get it" card and move along in pompous ignorance, as if one isn't allowed to think and express one's thoughts and feelings unless one is a cohort or member of the community being discussed (which they themselves invariably are not either--and which also invalidates THEIR opinions, ironically).
    Last edited by ibleedgreen; 12-02-2014 at 03:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ibleedgreen View Post
    I guess you ignored the black people in the clips then, some of whom live in or near that community. Typical.

But this is a popular refrain from lazy leftists who have nothing to argue. They just play the "you don't get it" card and move along in pompous ignorance, as if one isn't allowed to think and express one's thoughts and feelings unless one is a cohort (which they themselves invariably are not either--and which also invalidates THEIR opinions, ironically).
    the whole thing dates back to slavery. We had a choice to come here, they didn't. That's history. and telling people to get over it doesn't help.

Quote Originally Posted by bitonti View Post
    the whole thing dates back to slavery. We had a choice to come here, they didn't. That's history. and telling people to get over it doesn't help.
    7 generations and multiple major civil right laws and affirmative action plans later...GET OVER IT. And what are you saying...they'd be better off in Africa right now??? Please. Sorry but The slavery issue is such a cop out 150 years later.

Oh shut up you guilty "privileged" brat. Who and what gives you the right to talk about this (i.e. repeat the leftist party line)? You are just a clueless sycophant.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v...type=2&theater

^ That guy gets it. You do not.
    Last edited by ibleedgreen; 12-02-2014 at 04:02 PM.

im loving this thread of conservative white folk telling everyone what the problem is in St Louis and how it's all the fault of the people who live there.

It's really a great illustration of why you guys can't win a general election.

Next you'll tell me the only racism in America in 2014 is against white people.
    70% of Blacks live above the poverty level, with most holding jobs and living like every other american and ethnic group. how the hell do they do it??? its impossible, I mean, they were once slaves and the white man is trying to kill them. you're clueless

27% live in poverty with 48% of black children (why is the child rate so high bit?).

BTW we control the house and senate dude! deal with it!

Quote Originally Posted by AFL12 View Post
    70% of Blacks live above the poverty level, with most holding jobs and living like every other american and ethnic group. how the hell do they do it??? its impossible, I mean, they were once slaves and the white man is trying to kill them. you're clueless

27% live in poverty with 48% of black children (why is the child rate so high bit?).

BTW we control the house and senate dude! deal with it!
    That might be his "most stupidest" line of thinking yet & that's saying something!

But he is entertaining in a "Dumb & Dumber" sort of way.

Assistant Coach
    No the truth is there are some really stupid people out there who believe the crap that comes out of a democrats mouth. That's the truth. More blacks unemployed now then under any white president. Why can't you admit Bit that you have fallen for Obama hook line and sinker? Brown is where he belongs six feet under a big dumbass pure and simple and he is a hero.
    That says it all