Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 37

Thread: freeze or I'll shoot

  1. #1

    freeze or I'll shoot

    wheres this campaign? if Im the cops Im doing this everywhere with a hand signal
    this kid attacked a cop in a completely lawless act yet nobody wants to talk about that
    they chose the wrong incident here, the one in ny where the cop was choking a guy who had a heart attack and was pleading got no air time because of ferguson

  2. #2
    Team Owner
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    20,160
    Doesn't fit the mentally ill left's agenda.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by AFL12 View Post
    wheres this campaign? if Im the cops Im doing this everywhere with a hand signal
    this kid attacked a cop in a completely lawless act yet nobody wants to talk about that
    they chose the wrong incident here, the one in ny where the cop was choking a guy who had a heart attack and was pleading got no air time because of ferguson
    As has been pointed out, the irony of the "Hands up, don't shoot" rallying cry is that if he had actually done this he'd be alive.

    As with Trayvon Martin, they chose the wrong case once again; one built entirely on lies, propaganda, and misinformation. But once they have unleashed these people's inner belief in the bogus narrative that the cops are out to get them, it doesn't matter. They disregard facts and reality and invent BS spin instead.

    When will they learn not to be played like this?

  4. #4
    Herein lies the hypocrisy.

    I don't think there was a person who wasn't outraged by that choke hold incident. THAT was the example to use if you want to push the "white cops killing black men" issue. Yet that gets no play and instead we have to hear all this "hands up/Don't shoot" nonsense (when we now KNOW he did NOT have his hands up) and the left is championing a kid who attacked a cop and tried to steal his gun.

    And the display by the STL Rams yesterday was disgraceful. Ignorance must be a wonderful thing...

  5. #5
    The Rams "display" yesterday is exemplified perfectly why it's becoming harder and harder for me to root for or care about the NFL product. Most of their "employees" are ignorant street trash that refuse to use their money and status to improve themselves or their "community".

    All I saw yesterday was the St. Louis Rams telling the law enforcement community "Fuck You".

  6. #6
    it's not really about this one case. it's about the tens of thousands (maybe more) black men who have been shot by police over the years. Michael Brown is not the first person to be killed, just like how Rodney King wasn't the first person to be beaten. YOu punch a community enough eventually they punch back.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by bitonti View Post
    it's not really about this one case. it's about the tens of thousands (maybe more) black men who have been shot by police over the years. Michael Brown is not the first person to be killed, just like how Rodney King wasn't the first person to be beaten. YOu punch a community enough eventually they punch back.
    There's are resident misinformed propagandist .. right on cue!

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by ibleedgreen View Post
    There's are resident misinformed propagandist .. right on cue!
    nothing I said was propaganda or untrue. Missouri has alot of issues that led to this, it's not just Michael Brown.

  9. #9
    Jets Moderator ret2ski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Palm Coast, Fl.
    Posts
    35,952
    Quote Originally Posted by bitonti View Post
    it's about the tens of thousands (maybe more) black men who have been shot by police over the years. Michael Brown is not the first person to be killed.
    That's ridiculous even by your low standards. You claim to deal only in facts & I'll guarantee that you cannot find a single fact to prove that statement.

    And I'll go a step further than IBG's "misinformed" & say that you are out & out lying with that statement.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by ret2ski View Post
    That's ridiculous even by your low standards. You claim to deal only in facts & I'll guarantee that you cannot find a single fact to prove that statement.

    And I'll go a step further than IBG's "misinformed" & say that you are out & out lying with that statement.
    Its worse than vietnam out there I guess, tens of thousands???!!! wow, bit has lost it!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO