Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 88

Thread: Sanchez hypocriscy in the media

  1. #1

  2. #2
    The Real JetMan
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    I Love New York
    Posts
    4,977
    Couldn't of said it any better.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by MSGold12 View Post

    being a jets fan for life did we expect anything different from the media. if anything they are predictable. the best part of this is that sanchez will play the remainder of the season and much will be revealed about his ability as a qb.saying that I am not in agreement with most on this board that says he will crash and burn.....not saying he will light it up either somewhere in between. he can easily take this team into the playoffs and win games he has proven that already.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown View Post
    Couldn't of said it any better.
    Yep, fraudulent clowns .. all of them.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyjet52 View Post
    being a jets fan for life did we expect anything different from the media. if anything they are predictable. the best part of this is that sanchez will play the remainder of the season and much will be revealed about his ability as a qb.saying that I am not in agreement with most on this board that says he will crash and burn.....not saying he will light it up either somewhere in between. he can easily take this team into the playoffs and win games he has proven that already.
    He doesn't need to prove he can take a team into the playoffs. he needs to prove he can RECOVER from a complete and total COLLAPSE of confidence. NFL QB is 100% head. And that is only because the physical skill part of it is ALREADY A GIVEN. You don't make it here in the first place without the physical skills. Mark Sanchez has 100% of the necessary physical skills to be the greatest QB to ever play the game of football. And that is about 10% of what is required. The other 90% is between the ears and in the GUTS!!!!!!

  6. #6
    Assistant Coach
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Farmington Mn
    Posts
    5,604
    What will be said when Mark crashes and he will crash.

  7. #7
    Team Owner
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    20,103
    Chip Kelly qb's are the new Mike Shanahan RB's.

    Thy crown Kirk Cousins, Austin Davis, Luke McCown etc etc etc, prisoners of the moment, the inevitable turning back into a pumpkin awaits this kid as well, enjoy it while you can media.

    I still saw the same bewildered look at times even in a 42-10 rout, he hasn't grown up, don;t think he ever will.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by JWilly View Post
    He doesn't need to prove he can take a team into the playoffs. he needs to prove he can RECOVER from a complete and total COLLAPSE of confidence. NFL QB is 100% head. And that is only because the physical skill part of it is ALREADY A GIVEN. You don't make it here in the first place without the physical skills. Mark Sanchez has 100% of the necessary physical skills to be the greatest QB to ever play the game of football. And that is about 10% of what is required. The other 90% is between the ears and in the GUTS!!!!!!
    Being fully recovered from having a bum shoulder which limited his velocity and already suspect accuracy should help. Also having receivers running good routes and being where they are supposed to be when they are supposed to be there should also help. Basically, things that would help any QB should help Sanchez.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by SOF.Gator View Post
    Being fully recovered from having a bum shoulder which limited his velocity and already suspect accuracy should help. Also having receivers running good routes and being where they are supposed to be when they are supposed to be there should also help. Basically, things that would help any QB should help Sanchez.
    I agree with that. Overall he has better talent around him right now and clearly a far far better offensive CS. BUT.... Are you saying that when he drops back and throws a pick 6 to a defensive LINEMAN that was more because of his bum shoulder than his bum HEAD? Are you saying that when he quickly surveys the field, doesn't see anyone open and then is pressured and then heaves one down the middle of the field into triple coverage (Arizona game) that that is because of his bum shoulder and not his bum HEAD?

    I agree he is in a better POSITION today then 2011 and 2012 w/ the Jets. I totally disagree that he will suddenly stop being a QB that makes PANIC plays, just because his shoulder is now healthy. Based on what you're saying, i would expect to see his percentages go up a little, his yards and TDs go up a little, and his PANIC PLAYS will still happen when the time comes. We'll see Gator.

  10. #10
    Except Vick still lost under Kelly. Games. And his job.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO